• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

pam zero is here ;)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm sure that this will be a massive hit, loads been waiting on it being released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
The ZERO...!

Better order now guys, it will go f-a-s-t !

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
omg!!! someone wake me up!!!! the time is here!! the pam ZERO!! ohh shit i will get divorce rite now!! i dont need my wife anymore!!! **** my kids , they are already 6, and 8 , they can have their own lifes!!! pam zero!! babe!! yeahhh buddy!!!! it is a never seen before pam!! with hummm new case!! .....well not really ...
with new dial!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm , not really , but
it has new stuff that any other pam has!!!!! ohhhh yeahh!! ,,, hmmmmm
ok ok it is the same shit!! as almost!!! any other pam but ...this 1 is the pam ZERO!!!!!! it is soooo coooollll!! like hey . what kind of pam is that ? the 005?
noooo loooser!! it is the ZERO!!! like sub ZERO from mortal combat , remember?
i think a 332 will be something nice to have ,

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
i will never pre order or be in a hurry to buy any watch. i will wait, and at some point perhaps buy one. nice looking base dial. i dig it.

+1 to what pec said

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
+1 about what slimslim said about pec
:lol1: j/k
love u slim

APS

Known Member
30/8/11
Are there any faults with this one that anyone can see so far?

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
I'll wait to see what it's going to cost from our dealers.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
Are there any faults with this one that anyone can see so far?

Bad quality low-beat movement? They should have released it along with the 005k way back, this is just for the hype.:lolcina:

ZERO chance for me pre-ordering this, just remember for the 177m story guys! There were people waiting for MONTHS after actually paying for the watch....:facepalm:

+1 pec, but just because you kick the ass of anybody disagreeing you :lol2:

Xman

6/2/11
Ya I was one of the guys that payed for the 177L then they ran out of stock and I waited 4 months to get them M. .... Never again... :(