• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

US Open Champion, Novak Djokovic!!!

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Congrats to Djokovic. He completely destroyed Nadal. Had a bit of a downfall in the 3rd set but game back stronger than ever in the 4th one. Us Balkan boys are tough :)

????? ????!!! ???? ??????!!!

BTW, to not leave the thread watchless, at the handing of the trophy Novak was wearing an AP Diver. Nadal as usual was wearing his Richard Mille throughout the whole game. HDTV does miracles to watch spotting. I'm 100% Nole was wearing an AP diver

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Congrats to Djokovic. He completely destroyed Nadal. Had a bit of a downfall in the 3rd set but game back stronger than ever in the 4th one. Us Balkan boys are tough :)

????? ????!!! ???? ??????!!!

BTW, to not leave the thread watchless, at the handing of the trophy Novak was wearing an AP Diver. Nadal as usual was wearing his Richard Mille throughout the whole game. HDTV does miracles to watch spotting. I'm 100% Nole was wearing an AP diver

Did you catch the Chopard Happy Sport on Novack's girlfriend's wrist? Part of the spoils when your #1,in the world!

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
I briefly saw Djokovic on the news lifting the trophy, was he wearing an AP Diver?

EDIT: Just see you've already answered my question! haha very nice watch indeed.