• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling PVD Chrono

Razorwatch

Known Member
31/8/11
Hey guys - Noob here looking to make my first purchase into the rep world and I stumbled across this:

http://www.timesshop.net/breitling/...-black-dial-vpdru---japan-os-chronograph.html

I'm dubious of the price/quality but I know this is a reputable dealer here and I really like the look so I keep coming back to it. Figure it might be easier as well to ease into this Asian rep thing by not dropping $300 right out of the gate before I experience the whole shipping/customs process! So my question is would this be a terrible purchase? I.E. at this price point will the thing stop running after a week or look like an awful rep when it arrives? Thanks for any help/advice you can provide!

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
I have that watch from them and I like it fine. Not interested in spending $300+ yet although I came pretty close on a Pam Regatta ($250) to get the movement I wanted. This is a nice watch, heavy and looks great to me. I do have an issue with the bezel. Not as many clicks as I'd like and it does have some play.

Razorwatch

Known Member
31/8/11
Awesome. How is the pvd finish on the case and bezel? Read somewhere that it didn't look quite right. Chronos work well too? Thx!