• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 328 QC, help a noob?

negatron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/11
Hi all,

I just received my QC pics from Angus, its my first rep so I don't really know what to look out for.

Thanks!

Can more learned members have a look and let me know if this piece is ok?

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

timefollower1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/11
looks great mate ive owned both this one and the pam329 gmt there really nice watches im sure you wont be dissapointed :)

negatron

9/3/11
not that I'm aware of,

I was under the impression that the current batches use the hi beat movement.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

I've sent an email back to Angus for more pics to verify as the 2nd A in panerAi looks like it has blue ink filed in the gap. and also the outer lugs in pics 4 and 5 look some some kind of faint discolouration.

Anyone see anything else to note?

negatron

9/3/11
Thanks guys! I don't know how to tell between the low and high beat versions of the movement. Could you all have a look and see which one this is?

Sent from my mobile device

negatron

9/3/11
Hi all,

just a quick update but I managed to get Angus on gchat and asked him about the movement, its seems that this is a new 21600 bph movement that is "better" and is the one used from the 359v2 onwards.

Hope this helps someone else, though tis my first purchase I'll trust Angus's word that this new lo-beat movement is better and hope it stands the test of time.

As for the cosmetic issues, he said he would check on it and get back to me.

Will update as we go along.

it is made bigger to have bigger datewheel so the date wheel is now the same as genuine

and just for those interested it is not interchangble with a gen 7750
me: this isn't interchangable with eta 7750?
Pure: no not interchangeable

negatron

9/3/11
Good news folks,

Angus and QC staff has come through.

They changed the rotor assembly for me and cleaned up the case to ensure that there are no more marks on the lugs, new QC piccies below, watch is on its way to me now, can't wait for it!

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg