• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So I'm dating this girl...

Fidhle007

13/8/11
She's great. Attractive, drives a BMW 330ci Sport like a bat out of hell (I'm a BMW tech) and manages an upscale restaurant here in New Hampshire. I already decided she was the one but today she met me at work for lunch wearing her new toy, A gen tt Datejust. I think the ring I bought last week was well timed...

I'm just gushing now, forgive me.

As you were...

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Forget all that other stuff- get to know the parents and the family. If the mom looks like this...

Siberia-Russian-babushka.jpg

or this...

961827-lady-babushka.jpg

run for your life!

Me, I prefer simple girls who don't mind getting their hands dirty and would be happy with some hand picked flowers. :)

:ttiwwop:

Fidhle007

13/8/11
Filming sex requires the right amount of bourbon and her mom is just fine. I have Mom's 325ic at the shop now for some transmission work and her Dad's 530xi was just in the other day too. She installed her own ipod adapter (like the one you have to take the car apart for) so that counts for something although it will be some time before I get her doing her own clutch jobs... Perhaps some bourbon for that, too...?

Terrible pic of her but it shows the car nicely...

285172_565550825195_74401459_31634294_2142097_n.jpg

In that one she's wearing her Cartier somethingorother.

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
She looks nice and normal, and clearly isn't going to leech you dry - I think you have made a wise choice, young padawan! :yoda: :lol:

Now you have to let us know what she says when you ask (or were you implying you already have? If not, ask her dad for permission first to win extra points ;)) and also what rep you'll be buying to wear for the wedding! :D

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
She looks nice and normal, and clearly isn't going to leech you dry - I think you have made a wise choice, young padawan! :yoda: :lol:

Now you have to let us know what she says when you ask (or were you implying you already have? If not, ask her dad for permission first to win extra points ;)) and also what rep you'll be buying to wear for the wedding! :D

+1! :D

Fidhle007

13/8/11
The subject has come up but the question has not yet been officially asked. It will soon. I threatened to ask her dad and she said she'd kill me so...

As for the wedding watch, definitely a black sub. Preferably gen but there's still the house to buy and the racecar to finish building so it will probably be a TWB or WM9... :)

tagman26

2/1/11
Classic black sub for wedding tux!!!! You cant go wrong. That works very well for Rolex if you dont have a GMTIIc.

Or you could go with flash like a Breitling chrono that would blind your photographer when the bulbs flash on that big beautiful SS bracelet. Good luck and congrats.

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
haha Doo iiiit - brownie points with the in-laws last longer than a bollocking from the missus when she finds out ;) :lol:
Definitely ask her dad. He will have more respect for you as will she as it is not the easiest thing to do. It also makes for better stories at dinner with friends. This is truly one of those things that when she is saying "NO" she actually means "Yes!"