• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help with a Bracelet : Sub LV

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Looks like you just need a link. If you are not confident in fixing it, any watchsmith could help you...Even in your local mall or shopping area.

sneed12?

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/11
How does that make you scammed?

It looks like you can just remove what's left of the link that broke and screw another one in. 10 seconds with a screwdriver. Failing that, you can repair the broken link very easily.

JamDot

I'm Pretty Popular
22/6/11
I have an extra link if you like...and it's WM9 w00t w00t

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Normal rep quality, nothing that can't be fixed easily.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
You have to press the
insertimage.gif
icon, then copy the link to your picture.

Then it looks like this:

img0129ch.jpg

drozd

6/3/11
More to the point why is has the insert come off the watch?

D

d4m.test

...Agreed. No major emergency here. Frederick: just follow the advice given, and if you need more help, just ask. Friendly, helpful crowd here!

dave

ps: Stuff like the bracelet coming apart, crystals falling out, etc. are the NORM when dealing with reps. Don't worry, you discover thse things to be quite common.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
When I get a watch I tighten every link. There's a good chance one of the 10 year olds who assembled it doesn't have enough torque in his wrist :)

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
I thought someone was scammed..
It is not so good using such, dangerous in here, words..

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Changed title from "Scammed Noob" to "Need Help with a Bracelet : Sub LV"

Atlantis12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/8/09
Ok .. Ok ... sorry, my hands are in the air like in the good old Wild West.
It will never happen again.
Admin can delete the thread if he wants.

Thanks to you who responded to the question.

Fredrick

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I got scammed the other day at 7-Eleven. They gave me a straw with my slurpee. It didn't have a spoon on the end.
2mo5pow.gif

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Okay Fredrick, fair enough. Next time mention that your problem was with a member who does not reply to your PM's. PM his name and I'll get him to respond. :)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
It's hard to tell but is it just a link that fell apart or is that part of the diver's extension, which is a whole different problem. If it's just a link, do you still have all the parts? If it's a specialized part of the diver's extension you may be able to just put it together with a couple of links taken out and wear it with the extension open. I doubt if you're planning on wearing it over a wet suit.

Sub links are easy to find. Most old timers have many laying around. I've got a few myself. Problem is there are actually several different sizes that don't always interchange.