• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Big Pilot from Lay

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
A new purchase from Lay at Replicamake. I intend to give this to my brother as a birthday present - he's a big fan of the Big Pilot and I know he's going to love it...!

Can anyone recommend a decent aftermarket strap, that would finish it off very nicely?

It's a superb watch, feels very substantial and the AR coating gives the glass an
great 'invisible' feel.

Lay was excellent, and the watch arrived within 10 days of placing the order.

All round - I'm very impressed!

57704539-dda6-5448.jpg

57704539-ddb9-e6e3.jpg

57704539-ddcb-fd12.jpg

OW

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Looks great! I wouldn't change the strap, looks good.

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
The strap looks good from a distance but up close it's not as nice and feels very cheap...

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
sean.d - that's great thank you very much indeed!! Will check them all out...

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
HK Tan is probably the best non-gen strap I've ever owned. The only problem is it's been a historically LONG wait from him, meaning it can be months before you get your strap. Plus they're not cheap $200+

But, by far the best aftermarket strap, I've ever seen. Including the Paci PAM straps.

JREP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
12/7/10
may i ask how much this piece cost?

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
I just ordered an HKtan for my new 5004 as well. He had it in stock, got right back to me and it's on it's way...Hoping for the end of the week. It's my favorite watch (usually :) and this is the final piece to it... I'll post some pics but my experience with HK was perfect! And I've heard everywhere that he IS the place to go...
my 2c

vadaviaiciap

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/09
Hello OW hktan makes an excellent strap you can find him in the strap makers section i got one from orloff he is over at rep geek and very reasonable or you can try one from here http://apbands.com/shop/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=APB&Category_Code=APBIWC

HK Tan is probably the best non-gen strap I've ever owned. The only problem is it's been a historically LONG wait from him....

I agree completely !
They are the best IMO

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
Just posted a thread and some pics in the Eyecandy/wristshots section... Check it out.