• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime down

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
LOL, yeah it works for me now also. It stopped working yesterday afternoon while I was browsing AP's, and it just started working for me.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Of course now you've asked me to load it, i'm browsing for watches

:picard:

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
LOL, I'm checking this out. (thinking about getting it right now)

AP-2008-10-23-02-01_enl.JPG

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Beautiful, it's my favourite choice as well. Needs a gen Hornback for it though.

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
Beautiful, it's my favourite choice as well. Needs a gen Hornback for it though.

Need that and some gen pushers to make it the best watch ever! (for me anyway)

Edit: you think I should get the rubber or steel since the rep hornback is not even a little close to gen?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Isn't there some issue with the little metal connectors for the leather strap that means you need to either source them or get the rubber bracelet? I might be totally wrong on that btw.

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
I have no idea. Hopefully I can search and find out.

Isn't there some issue with the little metal connectors for the leather strap that means you need to either source them or get the rubber bracelet? I might be totally wrong on that btw.

Ok, found out about this. It seems I need to buy the rep rubber or leather with the original purchase b/c the conversion metal pieces and pins will have to be sourced at $70 for metal pieces, and $40 for pins. It's cheaper to get the steel bracelet (already has pieces/ links attached) for $90 later on.

Edit: just ordered it on rubber. Yeayy!!!