• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

size! 2 small, small, ok, big , 2 big

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
pictures of watches on my (around) 8 inches wrist size .
sizes.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Gotta say Pec, that 49 looks just right on you.

Now.....if you weren't flexing..........;)

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
well...i'm not calling you gay. but the chanel does look a bit small on you, and next to the others... nice collection btw...

Keith_Jagger

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/11
I would stay away from anything smaller than 40mm ....

PecMan

4/5/09
lol ! guys it is just for comparing sizes the chanel is a 38mm that i would never wear lol it is my gfriend watch, it was really hard to try it on couse even opening both claps couldnt fit :) i think i can go up to 53 with no problem , i tried 55mm u boat it was of course a big watch but not over the wrist , 60mm egi i just cant do it ! :)))))

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
cool photo comparison.
still no SA though.
you know you want it.....;-)

PecMan

4/5/09
well 8 inches wrist is not the rite size! for the egi! i will buy it for sure , becouse i love how it looks but i think i need 1 more inch on my wrist for it 2 look (ok)

well on my list, i have 2 super avengers, 1 big egi, 1 omega railmaster xxl or aqua terra xxl (if itll be rep.). 1 audemars piguet panda dial. but for now , no money. have to wait a while:)

Wuggy

7/5/11
California
Well I agree that <40mm watches don't look very good on you, whereas >40mm watches don't look good on me (with my 6.5" wrist). But the 45+ start to look a little beastly even on you, IMHO.

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Everything looks cool, me thinks...
Even the chanel...

I'm not saying that so that I can justify to myself the fact that I keep my beloved gen speedmaster reduced and wear it on my 7.5" wrists....

However, I'm more and more concentrating on watches in the 42-44mm bracket, with rare forays in the 47mm zone. I guess that'd be the same for you, given you've got bigger wrists, extending the "comfort zone" to 47, and making 49 the extreme..

lourentgarnier

Renowned Member
4/4/10
I think that all look nice excluding the smallest 38mm; so it's just a matter of personal taste. Personally i like the 41/44mm range.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
More importantly, how must the camera have been set up to get a pic of him on the sheetless bed with both hands in the photo?

Nevermind... I forgot it was PecMan for a moment. I would expect nothing less than an array of photographic equipment suspended from the ceiling above his bed.

PecMan

4/5/09
lol guys ! those pictures are taken with my webcam , ill take better pictures , and about the vertical bed it is just there for one reason (human helicopter position)

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
You all are just lucky Pec decided to take photos of his wrist and not something he claims is bigger.....