• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EMS Speed? CN Guangzhou to East Coast USA?

ratpatrolteam01

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/12/10
hey guys... I recently ordered a rep from a dealer and he used EMS for shipping. I had 2-3 shipments come in with EMS from HK and Shanghai and they took 3 days, 4 days max.

is the Guanzhou area slower for EMS? Because I checked the tracking for this watch and it said it got dispatched from Guangzhou in 19th 12:48AM. I know I'm being impatient but I'm wondering how long it took you guys to get your reps when EMS was the shipping courier.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
A few days to a month in a half... any longer I'd actually start to get worried.

Remember ... it can sit in customs for a month.

D

d4m.test

About 12 Days

hey guys... I recently ordered a rep from a dealer and he used EMS for shipping. I had 2-3 shipments come in with EMS from HK and Shanghai and they took 3 days, 4 days max.

is the Guanzhou area slower for EMS? Because I checked the tracking for this watch and it said it got dispatched from Guangzhou in 19th 12:48AM. I know I'm being impatient but I'm wondering how long it took you guys to get your reps when EMS was the shipping courier.

For me (on several occasions), average time EMS to PA about 9 - 12 days. However, I was informed that there was going to be some serious tightening of security a G. airport. Just passing it along.

dave

ratpatrolteam01

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/12/10
tighetning of security? like customs? it says that my package has been dispatched "Foreign International Dispatch, May 19, 2011, 12:48 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP" doesnt that mean its on the air has been on the air??

nvm!! if the tracking schedule repeats itself like my previous orders, it should be here tomorroW!

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
The last time I ordered, it took 8 days to VA by EMS. The tracking# description never changed all the way up until I got it.