• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Spot the difference! Have you ever had a glaring obvious mistake like this?

Fortey

21/7/10
I would seriously buy one that had a six in the 12 position as well.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
It looks like the Chinese have already repped Hublot chief Biver's concept of a watch that shows "your personal time - not everyone else's time".
;-)

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
10 mins to spot the difference? Okay, without even looking at the other posts, I can tell you right now. I'm not sure when It'll be 9:00.

gurusev

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/11
Guy 1 to guy 2: whats the time mate??
Guy 2: Its 10 past 6...

Three hours later
Guy 1 to guy 2: whats the time now mate??
Guy 2: Its still 10 past 6... I wonder why??? oh wait i wearing a special omega :)

paulbrichter

29/3/11
I have 2 from Silix in the mail right now. Praying it doesn't turn out like this! But needless to say, I'd rock that omega for shts n giggles, then tear it down as a learning experience.

gbutterworth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/5/09
Now I said that I felt Silix would cone good, and they have! With no argument or reluctance, I have received an apology and they are sending a new watch, free of charge, with free shipping! Very happy, and I will be doing business with Silix again! Many thanks Saul and John. Very much appreciated!

Camaro95

2/4/11
Glad to hear it! I had a great experience with Silix as a first time buyer. But because they drop ship, it could've been a screw up at the factory?

Maybe what happens is the factory takes some pictures of one of their stock watches to use as QC but sends a freshly made one out?

stogieman

Known Member
12/4/11
I'm not sure I'd return it .. some collector might pay big money for such a rare mistake by Omega:biglaugh: