• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hysek Abyss Explorer: King of the Beasts! (Pic heavy)

Royster629

5/1/11
Just received this MONSTER watch from another member and man is it impressive. Incredible attention to detail and engineering. It's advertised as 44mm but that's the bezel diameter. It's case size is 47mm and including crown and bezel lock; 59mm! That's what that protrusion opposite the crown is; it locks the unidirectional rotating bezel. It also has screw down crown and pushers. The strap has SS and rubber integration with hinged inserts and a truly "industrial" divers clasp.

It has a modified A7750 high beat movement with a "Big Date" complication that is operated via a pusher at the 10:00 position. It's smooth, quiet and keeping excellent time.

Now I'm going to throw up a bunch-o-pictures because words don't do it justice!

p5141906.jpg

p5141899.jpg

p5141898.jpg

p5141896.jpg

p5141900.jpg

p5141903.jpg

p5141902.jpg

p5141895.jpg

p5141908.jpg

And pictures of it "attacking" my wrsit!

p5141862.jpg

p5141860.jpg

p5141861.jpg

Thanks for enjoying the show "Beauty and the Beast"!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
At the end of the day wearing it, does your left arm feel slightly longer??

LP640

18/1/09
WOW that's awesome, making me wanna spend more $$$ :D detail looks so good in the strap and finish looks great too, just their too $ at the moment for me...enjoy it dude ! ;)

Cadmito

20/3/11
Thats awesome. Wish those could be had for a bit less than they currently go for

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
Royster, I was thinking about buying this one, you snagged it before I could make up my mind. Now that I've seen your photos, I may need to order a new one from PureTime. How big is your wrist ?

I know it was advertised as a high beat A7750, but PureTime lists it as a low beat and the photos there show a what looks like a 21,600bph with regulator. And the seller bought it from PureTime, his review is there... can you confirm which movement this watch actually has ?

Regardless, awesome watch and awesome photos. I want one!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
This is a man's watch. It should come with a warning.

" Are you man enough to wear this....bitch . "

My testosterone levels rise when I see timepieces like this. Makes me want to grab a jackhammer and break up some concrete !!!! Harrrrrrrrrr !!!!!! :)

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Awsome looking watch!!! I have never see that model before. It is massive!!! Wear it well!

D

d4m.test

Massive beauty!! Do you have it registered yet as a lethal weapon?? :lol:

dave

magnum645

Known Member
29/9/09
I am happy to say I now have this watch. It is making its way around this board but I may have to hang onto it for a while. Crazy watch. New favorite. HUGE is not the word. I better start doing wrist curls at the gym casue this thing is going to bring alot of attention to it. It is nice to have so many great pics of my actual watch. Thanks for that! Any other biggies that you guys can suggest I am all ears. Have a 187 and a 127 but this one is gonna get all the wrist time.

D

d4m.test

Man-o-man-oman! THAT is one monster of a watch!! Yet, it has rugged good looks w/o being ostentatious. How much does it weigh?? I'd say probably up in the high 190s. Thanks for posting an extraordinary watch!

dave

NOTE: Didn't realize I had already posted earlier, sorry; but, still, it IS an impressive watch!! If it gives TB an erection & makes BMW want to jackhammer concrete, that's good encough for me!

dave

spaidak2

Known Member
20/3/12
Wow I was very close to getting this when I saw it up for sale but its defenitely on my radar now. Looks very different from many if the reps, wonder if its made in any other color combinations.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Glad it went to a good home. The beast was locked up in the box for the longest time and now it's finally FREE!!! :cheers: