• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How did you find this site?

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
Seems many came by this and similar sites in a roundabout way.

I found it while researching my one, and looking more and more likely, last Gen. A sexy 2006 Tag Carrera Auto. I wanted to make sure it was indeed a Gen. I was then sucked into the darkside. :snort:

How did you find this site and what was your journey to the dark side like?

Oh.....Anyone wanna buy a Gen Tag ;)

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Google!!! I am not sure why I was searching for replica watches though... go figure.

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
Google search.

[/thread]

End of thread!

Let me google that for you! (really? that was funny 3 years ago)

Oh Snap! How original!

See, i feel like doing that with the dozens of "Do you pass your Reps as Gens"
But i got this whole "Tolerance thing" going on.

Good to see you geniuses are not bound to such sensitivities.

lite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/10
My brother told me about a guy who would bring by a selection of various reps. My bro thought this guys stuff was top quality. I had no idea about reps and told him to get me a rollie, so while im waiting for my rollie to come in the mail I decided to to some research of my own. While the rollie was in the mail to me I ended up realizing how much of a piece a crap the one he was sending me truly is because rollies dont have clear casebacks and the one I had coming had a clear caseback! Go figure! Needless to say when mine arrived all the pieces had fallen off the face of the watch and the "clear" caseback broke as well! Very sad watch, but I enlightened my bro to the world of real reps!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I first found a few replica watch review sites. I noticed that they only had one dealer. :thinking:

D

d4m.test

Google search (& Yahoo! as well) to avoid more scammers after I had been scammed out of $270!! I wanted to avoid that again! Came here, joined, lurked around, read, etc., and now I'm fully ensconsed in the Dark Side. Love it!! No regrets!! (Other than not finding this wonderful site earlier!!)

dave

skidrow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/10
Im searching for a review or comments of one replica site then i saw some comments from RWI, i signed up just to read that thread and after reading and reading some of the threads i found out that RWI is very interesting and helpful forum. Also i was happy that i found that so many guys out there are interested in replica watches and not just ordinary guys but respected guys. I think its a destiny how i find RWI.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
A close friend of mine was about to get a replica Pam on e - replica dot com and I told him not to cuz I was poo pooing reps at the time, till I decided to do a bit of research for him. I didn't want him to get ripped off. I inquired about this site at a conusmer deals discussion website and basically got lamb basted for wanting to know about replica watches, but one guy posted that he was on this site. Everything fell into place after that.