• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I finally got my BK YM

gapple

WOW. That's all I can say about this watch. It looks better in person than it does in all those great pix you guys have taken.

It is true that the dial is a different color depending on where you are and the reflections around you.

I'm going to be wearing this one for a long time. Starting this weekend.

The lume is great also. I did not have to turn on my iPhone to check the time in the middle of the night.

Thanks BK. You are the master.

This is an iPhone pix so you will believe me. There are others that can take better shots than me. I'm going to enjoy my YM.

photo.jpg

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
nice! congrats! patience is a virtue... i bet you can't wipe that smile off your face.

damn, i love that feeling.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I really can't tell much from your pic. Why don't you send it to me for a personal inspection, then I could vouch for you thus giving you much more credibility here.

;-)

gapple

Thanks guys. I ordered it in Jan or Feb, I think. I wasn't in a hurry as the bux were light. I was thrilled when he told me last week it was almost ready.

I think he is not making them any longer. You can ping him and check if you want.

Levelmanroger, you are so kind wanting to help me. A true friend indeed. However, I welded it to my wrist, so I would have to come with the watch. Send me a first class plane ticket and stock your bar with single malt, and I may come over for the weekend so you can drool over this puppy.

Any other invites?

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Yacht master is nice. I am also waiting for my to arrive next week.

sharpestknifeinthedrawer

3/7/10
Got mine last week,

Been waiting since december.

Its perfect i have not wore it yet just content to look at it.

It was torture waiting, my sympathy goes out to those waiting for two years for the TT etc.

I waited 4.5 months and that was bad enough.

Will

Tigrebravo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/11
Congratulations;

I'm waiting to have one to ... i ordered in feb but i know it was very difficult to have components to finish the Y-M :)

Regards