• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daily Beaters

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Having trouble finding a daily beater. Everytime I get a new piece I say to my self this will be the one, and when I get it Im like "no way" its to nice. It was gonna be a GMTIIc, Sub LV, Sea Dweller but I can't do it. So as of now Im using my Getat Titanium Homage and my Omega PO because its the incorrect pearl A21j version I got from WBK a long time ago. What are you guys using?

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
will be my BK sub-c once it comes back from relume.

and second line will be Pam 111h

tokeyx

27/3/11
I'm still using a Gen as my daily beater, I can't get over this feeling that i'm going to break my rep if I wear it everyday. I DO have a UPO 45mm on order though that i'm going to make a daily beater as soon as it arrives.

I'm looking at it this way. I spent $234 on it. If I get 234 days use out of it (how I usually judge clothing costs) then i'm happy with my purchase.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
It will last longer than that...Mambo your using the 005k as a daily Wow. I wouldn't want to screw up the finish on that one.

My Daily with the wrong pearl.

1021c395.jpg

Mambo

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/09
Personally I think it gives more character if a watch has some marks from daily wear ... :)
As for that matter I don't spare my gens either ...

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
For my daily beater, I use something that looks extremely unique, but can be respectable at the same time. My Graham Swordfish Blacknight Left

Well, maybe not that repsectable, but it is all black and can easily be concealed in a suit.

tagman26

2/1/11
Used to be my Gen Tiger Tudor or my Gen Omega SMP buy I finally got my BK SubC and it is by far my daily beater.

Love my Bk SubC and it is rock solid. Can't seem to take it off.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Suunto Observer Ti, WBK Steve McQueen Explorer, PAM 233 8 Days GMT, TAG 17 Carrera, and a couple Seikos n Bulovas...whatever catches my eye when I open the closet door in the morning. I'm with Mambo...a few scratches and dings here and there just add character.

Waiting on a Daytona, a Milgauss, and a TAG 500M. When they arrive, the rotation will grow to accomodate them as well. :)

68Olds

9/7/10
US
I'm a mechanic & that adds a whole new perspective to daily beater. My daily beater is a $40 Invicta. It has been holding up pretty well for what I put it through.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I've got too many watches to have a daily beater. I wear all my watches no matter what situation.

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
It will last longer than that...Mambo your using the 005k as a daily Wow. I wouldn't want to screw up the finish on that one.

My Daily with the wrong pearl.

1021c395.jpg

Not only wrong pearl but wrong date font shape too. Even the UPO pearl is a bit off cOmpare to gen one.

As fOr my daily beater, it's a gen Swiss army divemaster 500.

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
I think all of my watches are beater in a way that I love to wear them... but I wear this most of the time my PAM127 Homage by DSN.

DSC_7094.JPG

watsondog

25/1/11
United Kingdom
As daft as this sounds, I'm struggling to have a daily beater since I started buying reps. Her indoors is poking fun saying that I'm matching my watches to my outfits lately!!!! and if Imelda Marcos collected watches.............

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
You Filipino?

As daft as this sounds, I'm struggling to have a daily beater since I started buying reps. Her indoors is poking fun saying that I'm matching my watches to my outfits lately!!!! and if Imelda Marcos collected watches.............

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Havin' fun with my new addiction. Up until now, this has been my daily beater...

14683368-1cc

Marathon SAR

mactower

10/1/11
Personally I think it gives more character if a watch has some marks from daily wear ... :)
As for that matter I don't spare my gens either ...

I couldn't agree with you more. Watches are nice when new though gain character with every ding and scratch.