• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 026k

marshal1085

Known Member
12/11/10
Hey guys, just orderded the New 026k. It will be my first PAM so I'm excited about it to say the least.

I need some recommendations for straps for it. I'd like a black one that I could wear a little more dress and then a casual. I really like jake's here:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/026k-73669

So maybe suggestions along those styles. What do you guys think would look good with the watch?

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08
.......an 026 as your first rep. There's no justice. I'm still vainly shaking the piggy-bank. Oh.... another penny! That's $3.87. I want to hear from you whether it is truly as wonderful as everyone says it is.

ugoderosa

Renowned Member
12/9/10
I just now opened my EMS package with a shiney new 026 in it.

Don't buy a new strap until you have had a chance to see the rep black leather strap in person. It is actually quite nice for a rep strap and you may want to use it.

And yes, the hype is for real. I own most of the other H-factory Pams, and other Pams, and this one is out-freaking-standing!

Will be posting pics in a bit.

jakebrake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/10
I just now opened my EMS package with a shiney new 026 in it.

Don't buy a new strap until you have had a chance to see the rep black leather strap in person. It is actually quite nice for a rep strap and you may want to use it.

And yes, the hype is for real. I own most of the other H-factory Pams, and other Pams, and this one is out-freaking-standing!

Will be posting pics in a bit.

About time that thing arrived. ;)

marshal1085

Known Member
12/11/10
You guys have me really excited.

@Ugoderosa, mine will come with the rubber so I'm looking for other options. I'll be looking for your pics, you take great ones.

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
i just got mine in the mail and its great. dlc is was better in person. im wearing mine on rubber. its my only pam in rubber and i like it. i may get a strap culture olive strap for it.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
mines going on this strap:
kain.jpg

ugoderosa

Renowned Member
12/9/10
jcrry2: I think olive is a great look with the dlc, and the rubber looks real nice as well. I wear my 177L with the rubber strap most of the time. With respect to the olive option, take a look at Jakebrake's 026 post with his olive strap, it is the best combo I have seen so far.

supermanx: great choice as well! do the edges have edgekote applied, or are those shadows?

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
edgekote, Ordered mine with dlc buckle not pvd as shown. Its a kain strap.

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
yeah i seen jakebreaks post over at the geek i think and asked where he got his strap. thats where i got the idea.