• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

38mm Hublot Quartz.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
currently looking at the SS 38mm HBB.. is the gen also a quartz.?

looking at this cux e 44mm HBBs dont really fit me as e lugs r angled in such a way it looks big on my wrist.. &also, i think it makes a nice dress watch :)

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I got the 38mm for the wife. I love the fact that it's quartz since she doesn't wear them often enough and they stop, which forces me to re-set them.

As to her 38mm, it's a really nice piece. It's made me want to pick up a 44mm for myself.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
I got the 38mm for the wife. I love the fact that it's quartz since she doesn't wear them often enough and they stop, which forces me to re-set them.

As to her 38mm, it's a really nice piece. It's made me want to pick up a 44mm for myself.

i honestly like e 44mm models but as mentioned, e way e lugs r angled, makes it look huge on my wrists, even when i compare to a AP Black Themes & e 44mm pams..

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
found the ans to my question.. e gen is a quartz as well..

but does the gen have a black.?i scrolled thru hublot's website&only found e white..

some1 pls tell me e gen comes in black as well..

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Link ?
Yes the gen is quartz and has no date.

There are 2 levels of reps, make your choice wisely : some have an ETA quartz, some a Ronda Quartz (cheaper). They look very similar but often the cheap ones have a date, which is wrong.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
Link ?
Yes the gen is quartz and has no date.

There are 2 levels of reps, make your choice wisely : some have an ETA quartz, some a Ronda Quartz (cheaper). They look very similar but often the cheap ones have a date, which is wrong.

here's the link to the exact model i'd like to get:-
http://www.replicamake88.com/produc...38MM-LADIES-SS-RUBBER-SWISS-QUARTZ-BLACK.html

Lay advertises as SWISS quartz..

i guess now e question is whether the BLACK quartz exist as a gen as i cant find it on hublot's website nor anywhere.. any idea.?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Ronda is also Swiss but they have movements made in China. So Swiss is not enough, they should mention ETA (the movement is blue)

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
HB12001_HUBLOT_BIG_BANG_38MM_4800LJP_SWISS_QUARTZ_%286%29__10647_zoom.JPG

this is e mvmt shown in Lay's site..

does anyone know whether e BLACK model has a GEN counterpart.?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
The gold/blue movement is definitely ETA.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
The gold/blue movement is definitely ETA.

thanks Pix!

choosing between these two models now, after doing alot of research on my own..

the rose gold.
3974-31812-large.jpg

the stainless steel one.
HB12001_HUBLOT_BIG_BANG_38MM_4800LJP_SWISS_QUARTZ_%281%29__20163_zoom.JPG

both r accurate models AFAIK..

lbahoshy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/10
I just received that EXACT same watch from Lay for my wife. I also have 2 44.5mm Big Bangs myself and the 38 mm is quite small. Not sure if you would like it because the strap is quite thin. Wears very well as a women's watch.

As far as I know, the genuine IS Quartz BUT only comes with the diamond bezel and no plain SS bezel for the 38 mm size.

I've tried on a gen 41mm Big Bang and I would say that is a nice size if the 44.5 mm is too big for you. Fits like a 40mm Rolex sports model. As far as I know , there is no quality 41mm Big Bang Replica.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Excellent choice :)
Qualitywise it's really good : I bought one for me, the fantasy Tuiga 38mm with ronda quartz for me, and the ETA one for my wife.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
I just received that EXACT same watch from Lay for my wife. I also have 2 44.5mm Big Bangs myself and the 38 mm is quite small. Not sure if you would like it because the strap is quite thin. Wears very well as a women's watch.

As far as I know, the genuine IS Quartz BUT only comes with the diamond bezel and no plain SS bezel for the 38 mm size.

I've tried on a gen 41mm Big Bang and I would say that is a nice size if the 44.5 mm is too big for you. Fits like a 40mm Rolex sports model. As far as I know , there is no quality 41mm Big Bang Replica.

thanks for e heads up.. well, if i arrives&really doesnt fit, i can always give it to my girl..i'm sure she'll like it.. as for e bezels, frm what i knw, they can be replaced for plain ones, for e gens.. precisely y i'm not looking at e 41mm for now..