• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Guy Checking in.

Bravo1Six

Horology Curious
18/11/10
I'm new here. Been lurking here awhile. I started spending more time here because of the problems at the Geek, but I'm really digging the place. I think I'll stick around if you'll have me. A little about me: I've been a watch guy since I got my first Seiko diver as a kid. I chased after Gens for a long time and even worked at a Rolex, Tudor, Omega and TAG AD when I was in college. My first rep experience was ordering a really bad Seamaster rep in about 1998. It was so bad that I swore off reps until just a short time back. Now I have a growing and thriving collection. I hope I can help add to the collective knowledge here!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Happy to have you here. Once a collector, always a collector.

Please jump in on wrist checks and raffles, etc.. and we would be happy to see a watch review from you. :) Jump in with both feet, I'm sure you will like the place.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Welcome to the forum! Glad you're enjoying yourself.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Jump in with both feet but leave your credit card behind. LOL

Welcome to the darkside

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Welcome... Glad to have you in the community... If you give REPS a chance again, I can almost guarantee that you will change your mind. They are nothing like the REPS in 1998... Nothing!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hello Bravo1Six :wave:

Wellcome to RWI

Regards
icon7.gif