• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where do you keep your watches?

Dan_lie

21/10/10
My insurance on my AP was £60 a month!!!
I think it covered loss and accidental damage though.

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
hahaha... this is funny... your probably like the my wife's uncle... he found a Vacheron Constantin cleaning the closet of his house... turned out to be like $20k...

I'm guessing he was probably someone like you who forgot where he put the gens or passed away and no one knew where it was...

I always keep one GEN and three REPS in my winder. I keep my other GENs hidden around the house, i.e closet, shoe box, attic, basement, in drawers, etc. (I sometimes can't even find the GENs myself on demand - It may take a day or two to remember :D ); I keep my remaining REPS in my chest of drawers.

I the idea of "trksh-bzr,' because when I pay off my truck, later this year, I am opting for a GEN DSSD. I'm considering pre-owned the eBay route to save on price and sales tax. Astonishing idea!!!!!

is this the brookstone watch winder? how do you like it and can it fit 4 50mm watches?

I display and store watches in the bedroom with these...

IMG_0025.jpg

Intica4WatchEbonyEx.jpg
Intica4WatchEbony.jpg

The remainder of my watches are in the walk-in closet in a gun safe. I will definitely need another winder and watch box in the near future.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
is this the brookstone watch winder? how do you like it and can it fit 4 50mm watches?

I like it. Its a little more contemporary than most winders, i.e. the interior is not biege. Got mine for just under $200 with free shipping and no tax by having it shipped to a store in an adjacent state. Lot's of versatility as far as controls go. I run mine bi-directional at 950 TPD to maintain accuracy for all of my watches (so far). Also, the winder is VERY quiet.

Don't know about the "fiddys". What I can tell you is my DSSD fits just fine, so, given it's 18mm height it should be OK. There is a fair amount of space between the watches in the winder.

Cons? It's a black semi-lacquer finish so it attracts dust and prints. Interior attracts some lint as well.

The_Jackal

Known Member
5/1/11
Where do you keep your watches?
I hide it in the one place I know I could hide something. My ass. Five long years, I wore this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass..............