• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMTIIc from Timesshop.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Here's a couple of pics I quickly took of my new GMTIIc from Timesshop. I got the 21J version because I think I'm happy enough with 6 beats instead of 8/second, and I can buy more watches with the money I save :) I'm impressed with it overall, especially for the price. Rehaut alignment is pretty good, but not perfect of course.

2qby6c5.jpg

xlgn7k.jpg

wvsx2r.jpg

6qguio.jpg

2im3ptu.jpg

168esnq.jpg

I have the GMT hand set to gmt (of course) and the bezel to Finland time (where my wife is at the moment), it's really handy.

I've still got little bits of blue plastic on it, any ideas for removing it? Also what's the best way to clean a stainless steel watch? Now that I've taken close up pictures I see dirty bits on the clasp.

racingdreams

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/11
nice watch.

remove the plastic between the case and the bracelet careful with a tweezer.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Thanks - I have some tweezers from a watch repair kit but they seem too big, I guess regular tweezers?

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I love the green GMT hand on these rollies, nice watch bro!

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
How is your bezel? Does it "click" in firmly & does not have any movement?

i've got the same watch but i opted for the 2836 movmt.. the bezel has about a 1/2 second play back and forth.. its a bit annoying but can be fixed fairly easily. all in all a great watch so far

ImWatchingYOU

24/8/10
i've got the same watch but i opted for the 2836 movmt.. the bezel has about a 1/2 second play back and forth.. its a bit annoying but can be fixed fairly easily. all in all a great watch so far

Maybe you can give a tip how can the bezel issue be fixed?

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
My bezel is fine, no play that I've noticed so far.

Edit - actually I checked it again and there is a bit of play. How do I fix it?