• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot new tourby decorated dial

ponerai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/09
I LIKE THIS DIAL AND I WANT TO SHARE PICS WITH YOU

hublottourbillonrwi1.jpg

hublottourbillonrwi2.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I like it. I've been working with this dealer and so far I've been very pleased with his communication and willingness to help me with some odd requests- not something that every dealer is willing to do. :)

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
That is a very intricate dial and movement.
Who is the dealer?
Is the a phantasy, or is there a gen counterpart?

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
Is that just a tourby-like design over the balance wheel? Had me thinking it was an asian tourby for a minute. Still a cool looking watch.

mactower

10/1/11
If it came in an all black ceramic case with rose gold markers on the inside I'd grab one for sure. Not too thrilled with gold plating though. :(

airking

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
26/5/09
best hbb tourbillon ive seen yet.....would be nice to see it in all black as well.

LP640

18/1/09
BS thats a rep! thats the best Tourbillon I seen in HBB, especially the case back, much better compared to the crappy ones they had before. link please I want one !

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Any of our dealers can get it for you LP640, just email them

whyser

19/6/10
I've ordered this watch!! Will post QC photos when I get them (if I am allowed).

This watch is based off the Hublot Minute Repeater (you can google it). MSRP is approximately $250k-$300k for this beauty:

480x400_hublot-big-bang-minute-repeater-tourbillon.jpg

Obviously this new tourby does not have minute repeater functions.
It's also not close to the gen watch in terms of design if you compare them side by side.

Obvious flaws is the shifted center, the black bezel, and the overall details of the skeleton.

But even on it's own, it's one of the most beautiful tourbillon watches that I've seen repped. I LOVE the way it looks on the front and it's probably the BEST tourbillon casings that I've seen from the back.

Couldn't sit by and let this one slide. I had to get it!

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06

whyser

19/6/10
Mr Lay has images of a PVD version.
This is different from Dutchy's since his is FULL ceramic with gold accents.
oeD5y.jpg

1ygae.jpg

O0CGH.jpg