• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yo Anopsis, fixed your watch homie

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Dont get too happy yet. This darn spring loaded crown is being a biatch.

Reason is now that we have the crown fixed, keyless is fixed, and this sucker lumed its still not done.

The spring loaded crown is springing back to far to pull it out to the second position. SOOO I gotta figure something out man. Its being a PITA. I'm not going to have you remove the cg every time you want to set the time.

GRRR reps!

And thank you for the offer brother, but I dont even have a gun to carry :) Maybe one day soon!

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Thumbs up for you Coldi, what you've done is awesome!

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Rep added, this kind of behaviour is simply amazing. Massive kudos to you for going above and beyond.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I live in the same state as Coldi and Anopsis. While this amount of thoughtfulness is amazing, it's not uncommon here. People tend to be very polite and giving in this area. On the other hand, we generally don't take crap from anyone...

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I need a sec hand. Does anyone have one with a LONG post. I need it to account for the low cp...

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Anyone, sec hand needed for Anopsis!!!

I'll even pay for it and the postage. Just need it to help him out!

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
I might have one but I won't be back home untill monday. And still I'm not sure, maybe all the ones I have left have a short tube.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Ya I have a short tube. But its not working bc its too short. Any help would be much appreciated so I can help him out