• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

amazing watch

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
so i went to the AD and i tried the new chronospace, wow! nice watch ! big flat beautifull dial , a lot better than in pictures ! the combination ana/digi is something i have allways like ! since they replicated the bell&ross aviaton (super rep) i wonder , if they can replicate this one! since they already have that nice super quarz movement .

dials.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
yeah, I have been eye balling this one too, I know QQ loves it too, I hope they can make a super rep like the B&R - for the record, I'd buy 1200 of them ;) (hope that kick starts the factories, but I'll just actually buy one-don't tell anyone)

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Yup, trk got me. I love this one. Tried it at an AD once and fell in love with it. That's probably the only digital/analog watch I will ever consider shelling out so much money for. And it's not all that hard to rep either. Soon maybe

sixbennetts

Known Member
21/5/07
Looks like a Navi bezel ring on an Airwold dial. Sounds like something they've already repped, by accident, for $78!

Nice watch!

PecMan

4/5/09
@trk sign me in for 1200 more! lol
@QQ ive realized u have an amazin taste for watches, ur flying b is amazing , nice pams , and that new arnold AP ill keep looking what else u own :)
@six , yes the watch is kind of like a mix , but it is really nice in person , i didnt know what to think about the big 3 and 9 but when i saw it in person everything goes good together
i really hope ill c it some day in the rep world but if it doesnt happen ill .......cry like a baby

shandroid

13/9/10
This is a very cool watch! I'd like to see this rep'd!

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
now that we have the 988.333 movements I'm sure this can be done although it uses a differnet movement me thinks.

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
NO! LOL

I'm doing a total of 4-5 more frankens and that's it for the existing reps LOL.

PecMan

4/5/09
smidsy i want one of ur franken SA but i was reading u dont built them for usa customers? becouse of shipping problems ?? am i rite?

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Looks like a Navi bezel ring on an Airwold dial. Sounds like something they've already repped, by accident, for $78!

Nice watch!

The bezel is completely different than the Navi. You need to see it.........erm....see it....