• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I find a good Sub please?

[email protected]

Looking Around
4/2/11
Could anyone tell me please where I can buy a Sub 16610 with Swiss ETA 2836-2 movement correct crown guards and 2.5x magnification?? What about the site eta911.com?

metals99

15/4/09
Just do a search around this forum... RWI would always recommend sticking to the trusted dealers...

D

d4m.test

Please do not take offense: there are trusted dealers listed and FAQ for answering your request.

rminb010204

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/11
Plz hlp meh i need bst submariner to impress ma frends

In all seriousness, search!

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
Timeshop has Noob Subs on special, with the Gen ETA movement.

Hope it's not getting shilly in here...

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
Trusted dealers on this forum. That site is a scam site. There is no perfect AA++ rep. they all have flaws and none can "fool a jeweler" There are good replicas from our dealers at reasonable prices and they all have flaws but can be modded to suit your needs. As to who has the best one, that will be your quest and will eventually consume you if you let it, until you must simply buy a gen.

D

d4m.test

Timesshop is closed due CNY no open till after 17th

Maybe Time4direct,

ilyayef

31/12/10
lol i guess there is a reason to why "Who has the Best Sub" is under all newbs username. If I were looking for a good rolex sub i would just email Lay (Replicamake) or Marvelousreplica and ask for the best sub they got, end of story. I used those two because they are the most popular I am sure the other dealers have products just as good. see that wasn't hard and if you want to look around go through the dealer review page and look at the subs people bought pick one you like and send for it that easy. you might need to wait till the end of CNY. Good Luck

Edit: before you post read the "Before you post" sticky tons of info in there. oh and welcome.

jaxsully

13/12/10
As a noob myself I can see where the request can come from as the information on the site can be overwealming.

However I agree with the posts - pull yourself away from the PS3 or Xbox =-), and do a bit of research - a couple of hours of reading will get you more than enough information.

Something to remember is that this is a community and you only get out of it what you put into it.

Regards,

Sully

INeedaWatch2

Renowned Member
5/11/09
My goodness guys. Here we have a new member with a first post we all just send him to our trusted dealers list. We give no respect to the new member and we confuse them with read this and buy from here... Look you are wanting to find a good Sub with correct markings, correct date mag, correct lume and a perfect bezel. Not to mention you want the best possible bracelet. So the question at hand is the same question we all ask when we get here! Who has the best sub? Well to be perfectly honest with you it is made by this company called Rolex and can be found at any of your local Authorised Dealers. They my friend have the best sub!

achyx

3/9/10
im very fond of my timesshops swiss noob! an absolute bargain

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
For all the noobs, I have a very good one in the sales area

shelbyclay

Looking Around
12/1/11
Just got my first sub

I might as wel put my .02 in here too. I just received my first order of 2 Submariners from the Timeshop, the $45.00 dollar specials. One for me and one for my son in the service. I have only one complaint. the date is not perfectly centered in the one I am wearing. I think I will unwrap the other one and see if that is more centered. This site is education me, I would never have noticed such a slight imperfection before. Other than that, it is six minutes a day slow. that will have to wait until my tool order gets here. I ordered a sticky ball, screwdriver set and caseback tool. I already have the grease.
Anyway, perfectly happy with the watches. Would recomend them to anyone.
I am sitting here filing away on the band with an emery board/nail file to ease the sharp edges on the bracelet.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Nice one for sale right here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/bklm-c-submariner-68699
This is one of the better ones available, and for a pretty decent price.

But EVERY rep has flaws. Some are more obvious, and some more subtle. Price does not always dictate which of those catagories you will fall into - ESPECIALLY from the scam sites on the internet.
If you EVER read the following words on a rep watch sales web site:
"Swiss made", "Grade AAA++" (or any "Grade"), "904L steel", "will fool a jeweler", or even "Japanese made rep"... RUN! You are about to get HOSED!!!