• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi RWI Members!

ntaylor

Known Member
8/1/11
Hi everyone! Glad to have found RWI. Been wondering around looking for a forum for replica watches and damn, I found one. =DD I've definitely learned a few things after reading a couple of threads in 2 days. Hopefully, I'll learn more. The best thing is I'm joining a large group of watch lovers. =DD

Just 2 photos to share. Nothing remarkable about my Alexander Christie. But hey, it's my first ever limited edition watch! =p

sz7wxi.jpg

2lwxa8o.jpg

PS. Bought a Chanel J12 rep from ioffer and waiting for it to arrive. After reading a little here and looking at what the Trusted Dealers here offer, I'm getting worried. BUT well, it pays a little to learn sometimes. I'll suckkk it up if the watch arrive isn't up to expectation/standard/whatever.

I'm from Singapore but based in the UK (STUDENT). Looking to meet peeps from UK esp in the Tyne and Wear area (cos I'm there.) LOL!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
welcome to rwi!
lots of members from both U.K and singapore.
read a lot and ask a lot of questions- and buy lots of watches :)

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Welcome to the darkside.

See you around more

ntaylor

Known Member
8/1/11
thanks people! been looking around the forum regarding IWC Big Pilot 5004. love the watch. hopefully, i'll get to buy it.