• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

There are Moles with in our(THIS) Community!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
The ADs are easy to spot here: they're the ones who know NOTHING about watches!
Wait... I think I might be an AD. :-(

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
The ADs are easy to spot here: they're the ones who know NOTHING about watches!
Wait... I think I might be an AD. :-(

VW-OhSnap.gif

I KNEW IT!!!!

I think there are moles here too:

frontyard-web.jpg

ilyayef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/10
Anyone ever get the idea they are looking for the best rep dealers so they can fire the expensive masters they have making their omegas and rolexs and buy these ultimate reps at wholesale prices and sell them in their stores as gens.

This is pretty much my opinion to anyone who thinks there is still something to hide.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
where would the AD's get design ideas without rep sites? everyone knows that Gens are only good copies of Reps anyway.

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I bet most of the AD's here buy reps because they love watches like us and cant afford or justify some of the overpriced gens. You gta think an AD still only gets paid min wage in the UK. I know I went for a job in an AD and I would get paid less than I do working for Mcdonalds lol

P

pabler

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/2/09
No problem for that. Maybe they are learning how to produce low cost in China and sell for ten or twenty times it's price.
So, let's them learn and maybe they can lower that astronomous prices.

lorenzo81

Known Member
8/11/09
The AD's are just having a look at how the parralel market is going...it's all the same companies that produce gen and rep so why would they want to shut it down?

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
The AD's are just having a look at how the parralel market is going...it's all the same companies that produce gen and rep so why would they want to shut it down?

So there IS a Swiss Grade A++++++ sub!?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
In this shop, most surely :)

117571545.M6MpvdvC.20090911_JLB3719web.jpg

lorenzo81

Known Member
8/11/09
So there IS a Swiss Grade A++++++ sub!?

If you want a swiss grade AAA+++ sub with correct rehaut engraving, correct cyclops mag, correct date font and correct bezel you should try asking one of the AD's hiding in this forum...

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
i doubt very much that the rep industry will hurt the gen world, they are never quite right and do not have the build quality. those who can afford a gen (if interested) would buy one but only wear it where it isn't going to get damaged. where as a rep you can wear all the time and not worry too much about hurting it. parts are available at a fraction of the gen.

but the big companies like Rolex will never go under or lose out to the rep industry simple reason is people who love the Rolex look that own reps because they can not afford a gen will one day own a gen so its like owning an MR2 before you own a Ferrari. i personally prefer the mitsu GTO i own over any ferrari but would give both arms to own a lambo.

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
Well, I own a gen Rolex DateJust, and I bought that one new at an AD years before I discovered the rep market. :) (And, by the way, before I bought my reps, my DateJust was my daily beater... :) )

The last month I´ve spent around $3.000 on reps, and I´m sure that if there hadn´t been any high quality reps I would have bought another gen instead.

But since there are high quality reps out there, I´d rather own 15 nice reps then one more gen.

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
i doubt very much that the rep industry will hurt the gen world, they are never quite right and do not have the build quality. those who can afford a gen (if interested) would buy one but only wear it where it isn't going to get damaged. where as a rep you can wear all the time and not worry too much about hurting it. parts are available at a fraction of the gen.

but the big companies like Rolex will never go under or lose out to the rep industry simple reason is people who love the Rolex look that own reps because they can not afford a gen will one day own a gen so its like owning an MR2 before you own a Ferrari. i personally prefer the mitsu GTO i own over any ferrari but would give both arms to own a lambo.

I agree with your post here. In lawsuits they always state how much in damage the rep industry has caused them and it's always some astronomical number... this is all bs because the amount is calculated from sales if all the reps were gen. But the truth is the people that buy reps would never have bought gens under any circumstance.