• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy & Wristshots 📸 15th April - 21st April

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
53660713255_743b9086a3_b.jpg

Happy Hump day!! New toy... Have to get a 21mm rubber"B" rep band for this one...

Fr.Fugazzi

Welcome to RWI. It's 'About Time'.
Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
USA
Cool looking retro watch, well wear Sir

Thanks. I stumbled across these style mods on another forum on Reddit and I had to have one. I did some quick research decided to give it a go on my own (basically taking a stock all silver / black Casio for $25, removing much of the text on the case & face plate, applying color filters, and adding a leather strap).

flukezilla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
18/12/23
So my all time favorite Gen watch had a very unfortunate thing happen last week. While spelunking, I whacked the crap out of the watch, so hard in fact, the bracelet springbar in the watch head broke, sending my sapphire sammy to the bottom of a 350 foot deep hole of Limestone and Gypsum. Needless to say, it was not recoverable nor was I about to risk my life to retrieve what was left of it. That's what I get for wearing that stupid thing everywhere. RIP old friend, I shall replace you soon.