• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AR Factory DayDate 40mm Tungsten 186G Champagne Roman Dial

Guiltycat

Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Okay how long before I get QC pictures after I complete the purchase?
It won’t be long, I’ve already received a qc for one from andiot in less than a week. Don’t worry

Reactions: Zeta7

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
It won’t be long, I’ve already received a qc for one from andiot in less than a week. Don’t worry
That’s crazy fast. It took a week to get pictures of a watch they have in stock? That sounds pretty good because you gotta make sure the money is moved and can’t be clawed back.

Last edited:

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Okay how long before I get QC pictures after I complete the purchase?
Factory orders after payment within 1-4 days ( u will be informed u if they dont have stock may take bit longer but thats all the same to overseas markets when u buy from resellers because they are factory orders and made in China),

Proper quality control iwill be provided including picturs and Vidoes before shipping in order to let u confirm the correct watch of order and working properly with both hand and machine

Reactions: Zeta7

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Factory orders after payment within 1-4 days ( u will be informed u if they dont have stock may take bit longer but thats all the same to overseas markets when u buy from resellers because they are factory orders and made in China),

Proper quality control iwill be provided including picturs and Vidoes before shipping in order to let u confirm the correct watch of order and working properly with both hand and machine
That’s fast in my opinion. Forgive all my questions. I’m looking forward to receiving that beautiful watch. They’re all so nice it was difficult to pick just one.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

1TrueDeveloper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/23
Germany
620USD plus shipping, I am supplier.Haven’t heard
Because of the strap is also weight added, so its different weight around 188g-189g, even today I sold one at 195g
can you confirm the following:
- can a genuine 228235 bezel be installed?
- can genuine 228235 dial be installed?
- can genuine day and date be installed (I personally don’t think it’s necessary tho haha, it looks good enough)

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
can you confirm the following:
- can a genuine 228235 bezel be installed?
- can genuine 228235 dial be installed?
- can genuine day and date be installed (I personally don’t think it’s necessary tho haha, it looks good enough)
not tried bro unfortunately cant confirm

alleyezonme

Known Member
Patron
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
Hi Elliot

I pm you a few days ago

Has ARF released a heavy version of the Day Date in white gold variant with fluted bezel and rhodium dial?

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
This is an awesome watch. It would be value to see some pics of the rehaut as well, as it’s in my opinion a critical part of tungsten watches

TimedWatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/19
Hello Andiot can you confirm if following is all true?

1. The movement uses the same 3255 movement as the genuine counter.
  2. All accessories can be exchanged with the genuine products of the counter. The ARF factory promises that if these accessories cannot be exchanged with the genuine products on the counter, they will support unconditional return and refund.
  3. The surface of all metal materials is wrapped in a layer of nanometal material, which can better ensure that it will not fade.
  4. At present, 177g-188g is the closest to the weight of the counter, but in about 2-3 months, their final version will reach the weight of 193g.
The watch movement of this series has no sound at all, which is perfect.

Also here are some weight pics:

How is this weight compared to gen?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Hello Andiot can you confirm if following is all true?

1. The movement uses the same 3255 movement as the genuine counter.
  2. All accessories can be exchanged with the genuine products of the counter. The ARF factory promises that if these accessories cannot be exchanged with the genuine products on the counter, they will support unconditional return and refund.
  3. The surface of all metal materials is wrapped in a layer of nanometal material, which can better ensure that it will not fade.
  4. At present, 177g-188g is the closest to the weight of the counter, but in about 2-3 months, their final version will reach the weight of 193g.
The watch movement of this series has no sound at all, which is perfect.

Also here are some weight pics:

How is this weight compared to gen?
Yes those are confirmed.

Reactions: TimedWatcher

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
When do you anticipate getting them back in stock?