• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What does this mean?? (FEDEX status.)

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
I´ve been waiting for my watches since yesterday.
Yesterday the status was that the watches were in a FEDEX vehicle on its way to delivery.

Then yesterday afternoon the status changed to "Delivery exception".
Today i thought that the watches would surely be delivered, but the status still says "Delivery exception".

What´s the deal?

skrmavbild20101215kl113.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
According to FedEx FAQ webpage which I cited below "An exception occurs when a package is temporarily delayed while in transit"

Maybe bad weather conditions or whatever. I doubt it's customs problems because your package seems to be on its way to your house

link: http://www.fedex.com/sg/services/faq.html

tobacco

Horology Curious
11/12/10
It looks like your watch spent 3 days frolicking in Paris, binge drinking and all. then woke up in Stockholm 2 days later not knowing what happened the 12'th - or what ineti said.

Hope it helps.

Epimetheus

I'm Pretty Popular
24/10/10
It looks like your watch spent 3 days frolicking in Paris, binge drinking and all. then woke up in Stockholm 2 days later not knowing what happened the 12'th - or what ineti said.

Hope it helps.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Actually the watches arrived today! :)
All is well, and I´m looking at a very substantial review of the dealer and 11 watches from one dealer and 2 watches from another... (This far.)