• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SD4K’s community review on best IWC replicas

halfmarathonman

Looking Around
15/8/10
I'm a complete newbie to the replica world but am soooo impressed by the quality of the watches. I have been an IWC fan for a long time but of course the closest I get to one is trying it on at the watch shoppe. I will never be able to afford a genuine IWC pilot.

Thanks for the delightful thread!!

Jim
Vancouver,Washington USA

DeKane

Looking Around
10/8/10
Truly beautiful watches, I have always been such a fan of the IWC brand. The hard part, for me, is picking which one I want.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Awesome post, SD!

Any chance we can fix the link to taka's St Exupery review? My wife and I have a HUGE thing about The Little Prince. Too long and definitely too mushy to post about here, but I'd really like to take a look at taka's review.

IWC wasn't even on my radar, my exposure was only to the Big Pilot - now I am adding an IWC rep to the list! Awesome info, and just in time for me to do some more digging (I was getting bored this weekend!).

:)

Will

replicawatchguy

3/3/09
Anyone know this IWC - Pilot Hand-Wound?

Does anyone know this one? I've seen this on the IWC site, but not with a bracelet. The dial looks pretty accurate and I love the look of it on the bracelet. It's a hand wound btw

IWC_Schaffhausen_WhiteBrace.jpg

Sorry for the small pic

Here's the gen:
IW325405_m.jpg

yo!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/08
All of the links that I clicked on did not work.

I'm trying to read up on IWC reps because I want to put together a nice little setup.

Erok68

watch nerd
28/11/10
Norway
Hello. I am new on this site.
Can anyone give me a tip , where i can buy a good replica of the IWC 5002.

Erok68

watch nerd
28/11/10
Norway
HELP want to buy a good rep of big pilot, who has the best rep

Can anyone help

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Very nice summary.

Does anyone know when this information on here was last updated? Recently, or is it the same information from 2007, and therefore not applicable to today's reps?

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
This thread needs an update :) some great iwc reps out there nowadays.. Op did a wonderful job though kudos

CodineCowboy

Looking Around
30/9/13
Would love an update on some of these new portuguese reps. They look lovely, but worried about reliability...

Tomsteve

Horology Curious
3/10/13
Hi Dark Overlord,

Presentation, Information and work which you have done for us is excellent. All IWC Images are good. hope when we use then we will enjoy this brand.....

Regards
Tom

delfin driver

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/22
I am looking for help. I have a ZF
IWC Pilot Chronograph Le Petit Prince IW377717 replica. I want to install a eta 7750 movement or a factory iwc movement and also change the day date wheels. Who can help me with this and where to get the factory parts? Im new and need direction.

Watch