• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The LV Oyster "humps"

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
Hi All,

Recently bought an LV from the TS promotion. Its a very nice watch, it has rehaut engraving, unlike some others previously shipped, overall its a very nice watch. The bracelet is quite interesting though. If you look a the pic below, this is not my same watch but its the same bracelet as mine (also from TS promotion) and it basically has a big "hump" on the side of the clasp. It may not be obvious in the pic, but when worn, the side of the clasp is sharply points upwards.

In the beginning I thought that it was a crappy bracelet, then I found a picture of this gen: http://www.watchclub.com/w2007/rolex-submariner-date-black-steel-maxi-dial.html

Mind you, somebody butchered the hell out of that LV.

I tried on a gen LV before and I don't remember seeing this.

Any thoughts on this?

clasp1.jpg

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Could be you have a couple of links reversed. From the photo, it looks as though that is the link that fits the diver extension adjustment pin inside the clasp. Have included a couple of reference photos (not that great) that might help.

Braceletlink2.jpg

Braceletlink3.jpg

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
The hump you refer to is simply the clasp and it is supposed to be that way

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
Could be you have a couple of links reversed. From the photo, it looks as though that is the link that fits the diver extension adjustment pin inside the clasp. Have included a couple of reference photos (not that great) that might help.

Thanks a lot Rol_man, I'll give it a closer look.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
It's a crappy bracelet and it sticks up too far. I have one like that also.