• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

German Customs - deutscher Zoll

Fizbin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/09
I hate German customs. When I ship ebay stuff to Germany I now send invoices in the package. If I go too low on the declaration with no invoice, customs sometimes won't release it to the buyer. I don't have to do that with any other country.

heman16

13/9/09
Please send me an Email with the information "Ãœber unserem tollen Zoll"!
Kindly PM me too how it works. Thank you in advance.

Thanks

illo

Looking Around
11/12/09
Please send me a "PM" about the "Trick" too. Many Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Bitte schicke auch mir eine "PN" mit dem Trick für unser Zollamt. Vielen Dank im Vorraus.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

sailor

Horology Curious
12/10/08
Please leave me a PM too, I think I could use this kind of information.
Thank you very much.

Gruss
Wolfgang

slickdz

Looking Around
13/12/09
PM about the trick

Please send me a PM about the trick I would find very useful.

yan

Looking Around
14/12/09
Please also send me the PM

Please also send me the PM... I'm facing the same problem and don't know how to do. Many thanks~

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I was at the Customs (Hauptzollamt) today. They had a flyer there that states that you may import replicated items up to a certain value if you carry them physically with you when returning from a trip. But they pointed out expressly that this does not apply to shipments, e.g. by post.So if you send something, the loop hole does not exist.

You will be sued and fined if they find out.The danger remains IMHO.

nitrovice

Horology Curious
11/7/09
Hello all, i had a problem this week with my watch order form Asia by internet.
The customs stopped the shipment in Germany and wrote me that I have
to come to the office to open the package and show the bill (ivoice).
I did not now what should I do, so I asked the member named "Guru".
He has sended me a PM whith important informations how to get the
watches without problems from the customs. So I did it like Guru has described it
and 20 minutes after I get to the customs office, the watch was on my wrist.
Manny thanks to GURU, a great member in this forum.

This will work only in Germany, because in this case you will
use a gap (loophole) in the german customs law. So a PM make only sense
if you living in germany an let watchsellers send the goods to your german city.

Hallo, diese Woche wurde meine Uhrenbestellung aus Asien per Internet beim deutschen Zoll gestoppt.
Mit einem Schreiben verlangten Sie das ich beim Zollamt eine Inhaltsangabe
abgeben, das Päckchen öffen und eine Rechnung vorlegen soll. Fragend wandte ich mich an ein
Forenmitglied namens "GURU" Er hatte mir per PM wichtige Infos zukommen lassen, somit konnte ich
problemlos beim Zoll die Uhr abholen. Bereits 20 Minuten nach betreten des
Zollamts war die Uhr an meinem Handgelenk.
GURU, vielen Dank Dir noch mal.

Das funktionerit aufgrund einer Zoll- Gesetzeslücke NUR in deutschland!!

Mr.No, would you please PN me this too.
Thx

D

d4m.test

I would be very interested in this information, too, so I beg for a PN as well.

I'm looking for reps of vintage SMPs, Subs, FFs. The two trusted dealers that ship from within the EU don't carry those so it seems I'll have to import.

Grüße vom Rhein

Joh

rzm839

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/10
Hello Mr.No

I´m new here, livinvg in Germany near München. Had the same troubles with our customs as described so I´m highly interested to learn the lesson too , if you could send me a PM....
Would be nice - Thank´s

grad

Horology Curious
26/7/10
German customs

Hi, I´m new here.
As you suspect I also live in Germany and I am about to place my first order. Can you please send me a PM with the trick about german customs

Thanks very much

lumolino

Horology Curious
3/12/10
Hi I am also from Germany and I am also interested for this Information please send me a PM thank you so much!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
There is no trick! If something gets caught via mail, you're done for. They are not chasing it up if you bring a fake back from holiday but this EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES mail (or courier). Either accompany it or bust.

The trusted dealers know how to work around it. If they ask you how to ship, knock at another door who does. Or choose an European dealer, we have many.

Especially in light of the recent parcel bombs - packages are getting xrayed more often.

To end the story about the trick once and all, read this (taken from zoll.de):
Bitte beachten Sie: Nachgeahmte bzw. gefälschte Produkte dürfen grundsätzlich nicht in den Wirtschaftskreislauf gelangen. Dies trifft ausnahmslos für kommerzielle Sendungen zu. Bei privater Nutzung gibt es eine Ausnahmeregelung zu beachten.
Im Reiseverkehr schreitet die Zollbehörde bei gefälschten Waren unter folgenden Voraussetzungen nicht ein:

• Die Waren haben keinen kommerziellen Charakter,
  • die Waren werden im persönlichen Gepäck des Reisenden mitgeführt und
  • der Warenwert der Gesamtsendung (alle Waren) beträgt bei:
    • See- und Flugreisenden nicht mehr als 430 Euro (Einkaufspreis im Urlaubsland)
    • Personen, die auf einem anderen Verkehrsträger einreisen (z.B. Pkw oder Bahn) nicht mehr als 300 Euro (Einkaufspreis im Urlaubsland)
    • Personen unter 15 Jahren unabhängig vom gewählten Verkehrsträger nicht mehr als 175 Euro.
Es dürfen sich allerdings im Hinblick auf Art und Menge der gefälschten Waren, der Person des Beteiligten oder aufgrund sonstiger Umstände keine Anhaltspunkte ergeben, dass die Falsifikate für den gewerblichen Verkehr bestimmt sind. Ergeben sich Anhaltspunkte für einen kommerziellen Charakter, wird die Zollbehörde unabhängig von den Wertgrenzen tätig.
In der Praxis treten immer wieder Probleme auf, ab welcher Menge oder welchem Wert die Waren einen kommerziellen Charakter besitzen. Dafür können aber keine eindeutigen Regeln aufgestellt werden. Vielmehr muss der Zollbeamte für jede einzelne Sendung eine neue Entscheidung treffen. Dies erfolgt aufgrund seiner konkreten Feststellungen in dem betreffenden Einzelfall.
Übersteigt der Wert der Gesamtsendung die entsprechenden Wertgrenzen, wird jede Fälschung unabhängig davon, ob ein kommerzieller Charakter vorliegt, einbehalten.

Im Postverkehr gibt es keine Ausnahmeregelung. Sollte die Sendung auch nur einen gefälschten Artikel beinhalten, wird die Zollbehörde tätig.