• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick pics of my new Pam288

studio1one

28/10/10
Am I on my own thinking this would really suit a NATO?

(waits for the flames).

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
It certainly is the the hottest watch right now, and one of the best reviewed. For those reading this thread who want to learn more, make sure you use the search feature to find some great feedback on this watch. For guys with big wrists, it sounds like skipping on the crock upgrade will be a good idea, and looking for a longer custom strap is the thing to do. Certainly enough sources out there to find many great straps for this baby. :)

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
looks like this is one of the best ..but the price is inflated ?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
looks like this is one of the best ..but the price is inflated ?

Welp, here's the thing. Many people pay lots of money to mod a decent rep, to make it a little better. Many more people are happy to accept things as they are. Some are willing to pay $40 for something that looks "close" from a distance.

"With any effort, the greater the result meets your expectations, then the greater the reward for those that provide it."
-ThinkBachs

sambopr

Looking Around
15/8/09
well Torobravo says that he refuses to deal with noobs, so good luck there.
you could just pm him on Rep Geek and ask yourself. but he's not a big dealer, and
he only bought a certain amount of these watches for resale, and sold out fast.

might be better off going with Lay from Replicamake, not sure what he'll charge but
you can pretty much bet it'll be in line with Toro and much less than the cartel.
he should have these available next week at the latest.
Thanks , my excitement was shot down. I'll have to keep checking. repgeek site is down i haven't been able to get on. Trying to scoop up a rep for myself before jan. Have to travel to a very important meeting and have to wear suits everyday for a week straight.