• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick pics of my new Pam288

Speedman

14/5/10
Here are some quick Iphone shots of my Pam288. Its stunning!Its got a super AR and a super lume! Its the best rep I got. Going to take better pictures later, but you get the idea ;) And again thanks to Toro for a super smooth transaction, and lightning fast shipping.

f5197a8c.jpg

82408e74.jpg

b9ab2c37.jpg

168d7891.jpg

48e7790d.jpg

ec43f64f.jpg

brahmabull

On the hunt for PAM163,212,213,288,286,253,228,297
Supporter
Certified
7/11/10
Tar on toe
gorgeous watch. Thanks for sharing the pics. Can you pm me where you bought it from?

Mambo

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/09
Very nice, is this the one with upgraded croc strap ?

Mambo

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/09
Fantastic, ... definitely moved up on my wish-list, enjoy :)

Replicafan

Known Member
13/2/10
Great pick-up.
My wife loves it.... :)
Could u PM me too with the name of the Vendor you purchased it from.
Thanks!
RF
BTW, what size is your wrist?
I'm not sure the nice Croc strap will fit my 7.75" wrist.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Are we not allowed to say where you got it?

You got a nice watch, there.

Say it loud 'n proud, son!

:lies:

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
his first post says where he bought it from.
Torobravo. but Toro is sold out of the stock he bought for now.

The cartel has it at an inflated price right now and Lay will have it next week.

Speedman

14/5/10
As mentioned before, I got it from ToroBravo. My wrist is 7.2" But RealReplica has a 8.2" wrist, and its almost to small to him. Hi got it on the second last hole, and then it fits him a bit tight. I got it on the fourth last hole, and then its not thight. Hope this helps :)

Great pick-up.
My wife loves it.... :)
Could u PM me too with the name of the Vendor you purchased it from.
Thanks!
RF
BTW, what size is your wrist?
I'm not sure the nice Croc strap will fit my 7.75" wrist.

sambopr

Looking Around
15/8/09
Awesome !!! That is sweet !! Anyone know the best way to get in touch with Torobravo? kind of a newbie, I want to make sure i dont upset anyone.

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
well Torobravo says that he refuses to deal with noobs, so good luck there.
you could just pm him on Rep Geek and ask yourself. but he's not a big dealer, and
he only bought a certain amount of these watches for resale, and sold out fast.

might be better off going with Lay from Replicamake, not sure what he'll charge but
you can pretty much bet it'll be in line with Toro and much less than the cartel.
he should have these available next week at the latest.

Speedman

14/5/10
Toro sold out fast yes. But sure he will be able to source them again. As MMs says, Lay will have them soon, so he is a great choice. The only "negative" about Lay is that his shipping is very slow. From the day I ordered from Toro, til I got the watch, it only went three days!!

well Torobravo says that he refuses to deal with noobs, so good luck there.
you could just pm him on Rep Geek and ask yourself. but he's not a big dealer, and
he only bought a certain amount of these watches for resale, and sold out fast.

might be better off going with Lay from Replicamake, not sure what he'll charge but
you can pretty much bet it'll be in line with Toro and much less than the cartel.
he should have these available next week at the latest.

mgoony

Looking Around
17/8/09
I talked to Lay last week. He told me they were due in Monday the 29th, his price is lower than the cartel on these.

mattheis

Renowned Member
7/5/07
Just ordered from Lay as well, cant beat his prices. Looks like he dumped the use of CC's, oh well pp will do.

I was getting ready to order the 111J over this, but I saw Lay's price and Toro just mentioned that there WILL be a V1 Hublot fact. 111 coming real soon, so I figured I would wait for that. This is my 5th pam, but first Rad. It looks awesome.