• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Difference between DSN and VAC's reps?

goin6633

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/08
DSN is his own products .
So maybe not fit other regualar mod parts .
Vac is moder , basic in most reps and fit better parts and also his mod services .

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Vac will have better lume and can add more parts in one build -T48, better cg, servicing, ect

While dsn uses his own parts which most people update.

Both will use the same dial more than likely

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I actually saw on rwg jr (2) the big member amount one..etc.., that he now offers the choice of dsn dial, or cartel.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
And I would choose a cartel dial at the moment bc the hook on the dsn 3 is horrible and a dead give-a-way

Drulee

Renowned Member
7/5/09
Currently DSN is the go to guy for some 127 PAMs and most Titanium PAMs (because only he carries them). If you want something besides those models, and care about the small details, then the "Ultimate" series will probably suffice.

However, if you want the most accurate rep, without getting immersed in modding, then go with Vac. Buying from Vac will basically save you from buying a base rep, then sourcing more accurate parts, sending those parts and your base to a mod or two, then finally sending it to Vac /Ziggy/Goin/Francisco/etc for reluming. This means that your rep will spend less time as a parcel, and more time on your wrist :)