• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clown & Troll Convention 2023....

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is the only Playboy (adult magazine) I own and it's still in plastic.

looney tunes kisses GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Random one

My one time, ever, mitching (ditching school for the day) was because some Playboy models were in Dublin city centre and me and my brother decided to go in and get signed magazines at the book store.

My brother, the next day said he wasn't well, his year head said glad to have you back, cool, let's move on.

My year head was a d!ck and called me on it. I panicked and said I was at the dentist. He then said I would have no problem producing evidence of said dentist appointment.

To this day, approx.25 years later, I still remember the laughs of the receptionist at my dentist when I asked for the note, after admitting my lie, and she was so cool. She just laughed and laughed as she wrote it.

My year head knew I was lying, he knew I knew, I knew he knew I knew, but nada he could do, checkmate.

To this day still gives me a smile.

Happy Friday Folks..

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Random one

My one time, ever, mitching (ditching school for the day) was because some Playboy models were in Dublin city centre and me and my brother decided to go in and get signed magazines at the book store.
Did you get the magazine signed, do you remember who the girls were and do you still have said Playboy?. Really your one time ever ditching school?.
Asking for a dentist note is really funny and the fact she did it for you is even better.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Random one

My brother, the next day said he wasn't well, his year head said glad to have you back, cool, let's move on.

My year head was a d!ck and called me on it. I panicked and said I was at the dentist. He then said I would have no problem producing evidence of said dentist appointment.

To this day, approx.25 years later, I still remember the laughs of the receptionist at my dentist when I asked for the note, after admitting my lie, and she was so cool. She just laughed and laughed as she wrote it.

My year head knew I was lying, he knew I knew, I knew he knew I knew, but nada he could do, checkmate.

To this day still gives me a smile.

Happy Friday Folks..
technically you went to the dentist's place 😁

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
🫣

sorry sorry 😂

No worries. I just figured that posts in that strange leprechaun language kinda defied the purpose of a sticky which was to ask people to not post in a foreign language and only use English. 🤣

(No offense to leprechauns, love you little funny guys! 😚 🇮🇪) 😆

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU