• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

Bintangprakoso

Horology Curious
24/9/22
My first tourbillon watch from rm027 EURF...
but wow this tourby makes loudest ticking i have met... or maybe because it is use chinese tourbillon? Or is it swiss tourbillon more quiet?

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
My first tourbillon watch from rm027 EURF...
but wow this tourby makes loudest ticking i have met... or maybe because it is use chinese tourbillon? Or is it swiss tourbillon more quiet?
I've got the same watch... yeah, it's a little loud, but it's just a reminder that when you're wearing an RM, you have Big TICK Energy!

Reactions: JonathanLing91

blkwrxwgn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
USA
Life goal - own a tourbillon

Always been nervous of the Chinese ones though........but can't afford a swiss one that's for sure!

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
Wanted to get into the tourbillon club...I've been looking for the IWC for some time now...I hope they bring this back.

Feathers

Known Member
Patron
Certified
5/9/21
Cambodia
As my father always told me, if you’re goina do a thing, do it right!

This on has a little special meaning - I remember going into Harrods Fine Watch room when I was 18 and not knowing anything of the higher brand watches, the one that stopped me in my tracks was a rose gold Malte Tourbillon Openworked. The openworked reps don’t look as good, and figured this was still ticked the 15 year itch to have one.