• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal oak survivor Questions

Dreadnought

5/10/08
The most common flaw (but not necessarily this particular dealer) is a rubber gasket that's supposed to be sitting at the bottom of the bezel, but for some odd reason is assembled closer to the top.
There are dealers (possibly this one) who have already corrected this. Just look around. As far as wristies are concerned, type in "survivor" in the search tab and check out the results. People have already bought the watch and posted pics.

gilibz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/10
Can you please show an example of uncorrected rubber gaskets?

I cant see the differences.

Thanks

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
someone knows what factory manufacture it?

Dreadnought

5/10/08
Please conduct a search through the forum. The answers have already been posted.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
It is a great rep, more particularly, look in the AP section, vector has bought one, he has pictures, nothing about a gasket though.

My Opinion, one of th ebest Audemars Piguet replicas there is, go for it!

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
Thank you guys I ordered it. I will update soon as I get it

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Thank you guys I ordered it. I will update soon as I get it

I cannot WAIT for pictures, that is my dream Audemars, it is one of the two reasons I went into replica watches, excluding the money...

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
I just got the watch, it is freaking amazing!!! I ordered it from Mreplica , I want to tell you guys, I dealt with dealers before, but this dude is something special. Professional, service oriented, reliable and very nice guy. I recommend you to buy this stunning watch and pick it up from Mreplica :)

Gili

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
i just got the watch, it is freaking amazing!!! I ordered it from mreplica , i want to tell you guys, i dealt with dealers before, but this dude is something special. Professional, service oriented, reliable and very nice guy. I recommend you to buy this stunning watch and pick it up from mreplica :)

gili

pics! Pics! Pics!

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
I will post pics soon. Someone saw this watch with superlume? its lume is pretty weak. Maybe i will take it to reluming

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I will post pics soon. Someone saw this watch with superlume? its lume is pretty weak. Maybe i will take it to reluming

Yes, superlume would be a nice mod, remember, the gen dosnt have AR coating

Vector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/10
let me know where you get it superlumed, I want to do that aswell.

I agree the lume is weak. And how are the dials for changing the time on yours? Supersmooth or a little grindy?

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
let me know where you get it superlumed, I want to do that aswell.

I agree the lume is weak. And how are the dials for changing the time on yours? Supersmooth or a little grindy?

No... But mine is quartz, so it is totally different circumstances.

Vector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/10
No i was reffering to gilibz's survivor, wanted to know if his crown was also a little grindy when he changed the time

btw what's going on in this video, it looks to be a survivor but the seconds at 12 looks different and no numbers on the minutes at 9 either?? But its a automatic.... and the date has spacing on the right hand side

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YonrIYI75Ac&feature=related"]YouTube - AUDEMARS PIGUET PVD Royal Oak Survivor[/ame]

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
No i was reffering to gilibz's survivor, wanted to know if his crown was also a little grindy when he changed the time

btw what's going on in this video, it looks to be a survivor but the seconds at 12 looks different and no numbers on the minutes at 9 either?? But its a automatic.... and the date has spacing on the right hand side

YouTube - AUDEMARS PIGUET PVD Royal Oak Survivor

It is an older second @ 9 version.