• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Fully Modded 15202ST

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
[h=2]Happy to announce new upgrade that recently was developed. It is still based on ZF base model with further mods to improve the watch to more how it should be like.[/h]
Mods performed as on v1

Hand base shaved down and improved width
Bevel, brush and polish case and bracelet, make the bracelet feel smooth and nice
Silence the rotor (due to Miyota base movement)
Bezel screws realigned and polished
Alignment of markers and hands

Updated mods
Dial rework to be better and more correct in colour to gen .Stock dial is a little too dull and this further enhances the fully modded version of this. This is meticulous and very intricate work but we have strive for this upgrade to further improve the 15202 offering to be better .Updated with more picture showing the effect of dial .

zmjVHt.jpg

zmjxEF.jpg

zmjc12.jpg

zmjbt5.jpg

zmjg4E.jpg

zmzDgn.jpg

zmzjo3.jpg

zmzzPs.jpg

zmzK5D.jpg

zmz30Y.jpg

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Well done, we need to see some before and after comparison pics of the dial. Congrats AMF.
Will remember take picture of this the next time .Thank you dear.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
The 4th picture really shows the dial color with light -- pretty cool -- well done AMF.

Reactions: mcboom

Nosips

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/22
France
she's look really nice. the work on the strap is exceptional when I compare with my XF v1

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Can we purchase it already modded or do we have to send in our watch?

Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Very nice example of how to mod a 15202 dial. Of all the Royal oak dials this is the hardest to modify and refinish given the mini tapisseries the dial uses. The finishing on the tapisseries and grooves in between are done differently to retain the distinct crispness and texture of the dial. Takes a long time to get a single 15202 dial done that way, I must imagine.

Nosips

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/22
France
Hello AMF, how much would such modifications cost if we send you a zf? thanks