• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Jun 6th - Jun12th

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I am indeed Sir & 100% agree. We're having a ball so far in this hidden treasure.

Decided to double down & grab a spare earlier (after some wine tasting) so it's gonna be a fun night ;)

And when they say sweet, they mean sweet, sure it's near syrupy, pure alcoholic honey.
Sláinte :drinks_cheers:

Looks like you are having great time brother
:drinks: :qtip2: :thumbsup:

Happy for you , keep enjoying and refill your batteries

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I am indeed Sir & 100% agree. We're having a ball so far in this hidden treasure.

Decided to double down & grab a spare earlier (after some wine tasting) so it's gonna be a fun night ;)

And when they say sweet, they mean sweet, sure it's near syrupy, pure alcoholic honey.
Sláinte :drinks_cheers:

Go to the Santo António restaurant, you will be in for a treat!
Also try the local drink called poncha at a place called Taberna da Poncha… punchy stuff!

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Group!

Today is the first day of a new week, so let's go! Today's ride is this old Seiko Chronograph I acquired a long while ago and rarely wear; it's an attractive piece with an attractive jubilee bracelet. Light on the wrist and easy to read dial but no visible lume on the dial, which would be helpful in darkened environs. dave;

USED.SEIKO_CHRONO.GRAY.DIAL.TT.JUBILEE_009.JPG

USED.SEIKO_CHRONO.GRAY.DIAL.TT.JUBILEE_007.JPG

USED.SEIKO_CHRONO.GRAY.DIAL.TT.JUBILEE_006.JPG

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Group!

Today is the first day of a new week, so let's go! Today's ride is this old Seiko Chronograph I acquired a long while ago and rarely wear; it's an attractive piece with an attractive jubilee bracelet. Light on the wrist and easy to read dial but no visible lume on the dial, which would be helpful in darkened environs. dave;

USED.SEIKO_CHRONO.GRAY.DIAL.TT.JUBILEE_009.JPG

USED.SEIKO_CHRONO.GRAY.DIAL.TT.JUBILEE_007.JPG

USED.SEIKO_CHRONO.GRAY.DIAL.TT.JUBILEE_006.JPG