• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seawolf with Batons

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Just in from Breitling. ( I have never seen it until today anyway. ) REP IT NOW PLEASE. :)

SeawolfBatons.png

Stratus Silver
Seawolfstratussilverbatons.png

Airforce Blue
Seawolfbatonsblue.png

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
just relax, it will come in the fall

I always liked Breitling and I have a few, but all they do is put a new dial on an old release, why don't they come up with some new stuff? I know you guys will tell me that they just released a new one for Basel World, but that is not enough

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Here is the thing for me Dieter. I love the steelfish, but I like the Colt with batons better, but it's too small. I like this dial better because it's not as busy. If you say these are coming out in the fall as reps, then that is awesome.

I will agree that some fresh stuff is needed but in this case they did a great job for folks that like the batons over the stencils. :cheer:

So get your plane ticket to China and your little pocket notepad ready and get us a date for possible release on these dials. LOL :)

Seawolfstraussilveronpro2diver.png

Seawolfblackbatonsonpro2rubber.png

Oh and btw, please don't ask me to relax, I am adding valuable content to RWI and I am hyper today. lol
love%20being%20hyper.gif

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
R2D4...in blk steel it looks even sharper, but I'll take both!

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
I always liked Breitling and I have a few, but all they do is put a new dial on an old release, why don't they come up with some new stuff?

Now wait.....isn't that Hublot's profit model???

I keed! I keed! ;)

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
yeah I must say Im not a fan of the new cases, especially the B01. I hope they don't all go that way.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
It looks like Tudor has gone in the same direction but Tudor was first. :)