• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie looking for vintage 300M seller

cyclenby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/10
Hello All,

I don't know where to begin to find a quality vintage 300M Omega rep - one that I can be happy with for years. I am new here and I don't understand some of the lingo - I've Google searched but there are so many site which to choose? And are they any tips regarding how to pay, ship, and post personal information with seller? I love Omega's (don't own any yet) and this forum is excellent!

Jim

:thinking:

cyclenby

22/5/10
Is the quality across the sellers similar? Who had a good experience buying a quality Vintage SM300?

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
Is the quality across the sellers similar? Who had a good experience buying a quality Vintage SM300?

Did you try the search feature on this site?

I just searched "vintage 300m" and about 8 posts down is a great post by Tommy Boy.

There is a ton of info here so the search feature will help you a lot.

cyclenby

22/5/10
Yes, I've PM'ed Tommy Boy and have tried several sellers but no luck on finding someone who sells the vintage SM300.

Is there a recommended seller who accepts PayPal? I prefer someone CONUS and who takes PayPal...

I contacted WBK (CONUS) no luck, tried Hont no luck, see on Silix's site but cannot tell if PayPal is a method of payment.

Oh, and have been watching used sales no luck there either! Search continues I guess that is part of the fun :headdesk:

SwissOmega

19/5/10
Silix uses PayPal, I have now ordered 3 watches from Silix and am very satisfied with the amazing service! Jee will treat you right.