• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
explain, why a guy that says you can buy nice watches for $6k is "tenured twat."

also why will it not end well for me, is that a threat?

You make me chuckle. You’re a dick, who not only thread crapped, but also threatened to hack the forum-or have you forgotten? Nice try on the table turn, however, we all know this will not end well for you if you if you continue-and you will-down this road which you have so gladly made this same journey many times before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
You make me chuckle. You’re a dick, who not only thread crapped, but also threatened to hack the forum-or have you forgotten? Nice try on the table turn, however, we all know this will not end well for you if you if you continue-and you will-down this road which you have so gladly made this same journey many times before.

What? why you so bothered about a guy that threadcrapped, there's hundreds on here ripping people off, why are you so angry?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
What? why you so bothered about a guy that threadcrapped, there's hundreds on here ripping people off, why are you so angry?
It’s that time of the evening again, isn’t it. You should probably stop posting and have a rest.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
yeah your right, I won't reply to any more comments, because that's what you want right?

you can reply all you want , but to be honest , as a Chrons victim myself , i did feel a little sorry for you .....did as in DID (past tense now)

Carry on , enjoy RWI

Reactions: Maron

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Oh, I’m not angry, I just don’t like you. You sit behind your keyboard professing to be all knowing, all the while laughing at us for collecting high value reps. So to make my story short. Piss off and go get drunk and vomit somewhere else.

Reactions: sharpsec

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Oh, I’m not angry, I just don’t like you. You sit behind your keyboard professing to be all knowing, all the while laughing at us for collecting high value reps. So to make my story short. Piss off and go get drunk and vomit somewhere else.

have no high value reps, only have 2-3 in my collection so make my story short? WTF are you talking about?.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
you can reply all you want , but to be honest , as a Chrons victim myself , i did feel a little sorry for you .....did as in DID (past tense now)

Carry on , enjoy RWI

its spelt 'Crohns' and if you are a victim, Im sorry, can be mad shit, not sure what I've done but return in nice favour comments, but I can't cancel my account so, will carry on replying in a nice way?

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
I didn’t think you were going to respond anymore? Can you read? Have the Opioids kicked in already? Go back and reread my comment.

Are you going to get mad and take your ball and go home? Maybe cry some tears on your Homages? Or, or, are you going to get sinister and hack my account?

Please get mad. Go on an absolute scorched earth rampage. I want to see the real you. The man who calls us poor for collecting reps. Come-on grow some balls and get pissed!

Reactions: sharpsec

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I can see you being a watch fan for years, you're so on the ball...

I have a couple of Ball watches for sale, you should take a look… oh wait you can’t

Last edited:

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I didn’t think you were going to respond anymore? Can you read? Have the Opioids kicked in already? Go back and reread my comment.

Are you going to get mad and take your ball and go home? Maybe cry some tears on your Homages? Or, or, are you going to get sinister and hack my account?

Please get mad. Go on an absolute scorched earth rampage. I want to see the real you. The man who calls us poor for collecting reps. Come-on grow some balls and get pissed!

?

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
its spelt 'Crohns' and if you are a victim, Im sorry, can be mad shit, not sure what I've done but return in nice favour comments, but I can't cancel my account so, will carry on replying in a nice way?

Jesus, keep it up. You can’t help yourself. You’re the fucking spelling king? Now I’m fucking rolling on the floor. There, their, they’re and your and you’re ring a fucking bell. You’re comical.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Jesus, keep it up. You can’t help yourself. You’re the fucking spelling king? Now I’m fucking rolling on the floor. There, their, they’re and your and you’re ring a fucking bell. You’re comical.

you happy in life?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
lol he might like your Balls

giphy.gif

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Much happier than you, guaranteed. You and your pathetic antics are getting quite boring. This question should be posed to you. You resurrected this thread, did you expect balloons and belly dancers? How about a clown, oops, we already have you, scratch one clown.