• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3 new reps from MReplica

krisstewart10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/10
I thought i would share my first 3 reps from MReplica. I can't say how happy I am with the overall experience of MR. I will definitely buy all my future reps from him.
Please feel free to comment on the reps as i'm new to the site and rep world but already hooked!! Oh no says my wife......
1st is a Tag Heuer Carerra Day/Date Ltd Ed Green Stitching and accents.
2nd is a Panerai Ferrari Scuderia 0008.
3rd is a Ladies Rolex Datejust Swiss eta.

tag1.jpg

tag2.jpg

tag3.jpg

tag4.jpg

ferr1.jpg

ferr2.jpg

ferr3.jpg

rol.jpg

ochaves

30/9/09
Congratulatios!!!
Great taste.

The TAG you have chosen is one of my favorites. Probably that will be my next buy after a PO with chronos.

The Ferrari looks great too.

Enjoy them.

Regards,

iphreak

Renowned Member
28/8/09
Very nice pieces. I have an order with him currently. I will report how that goes when I receive the pieces.

:iph:

tangle

5/8/09
UK
looks good

very nice watches, i really like the Tag with the green. I am currently workign with MR on a new strap for my chopard and a new 42mm PO.

i would agree teh quality of service is very good so far.

thanks

TheLoveOfBotham

28/9/09
Great choice for your first reps!

As most have said, that TAG with the green accents is really talking to me, and from what I've seen and read, you won't be disappointed with the Ferrari.

Welcome to addiction, and here's to hoping you have an understanding wife!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
great watches you got...I used to have the Ferrari, nice watch.
I think MReplica will beat his competition this year

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Congrats on such a nice buy.
Please add some caseback pics of the watches..
wear it well.

I thought i would share my first 3 reps from MReplica. I can't say how happy I am with the overall experience of MR. I will definitely buy all my future reps from him.
Please feel free to comment on the reps as i'm new to the site and rep world but already hooked!! Oh no says my wife......
1st is a Tag Heuer Carerra Day/Date Ltd Ed Green Stitching and accents.
2nd is a Panerai Ferrari Scuderia 0008.
3rd is a Ladies Rolex Datejust Swiss eta.

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
congrats, looks we have same taste, love both,

how is the Tag strap ?

krisstewart10

7/2/10
congrats, looks we have same taste, love both,

how is the Tag strap ?

Thanks. The Tag strap is ok. I was concerned about the strap after what I read on the forums but was reassured by MR. The strap is quite thin compared to Gen but not anywhere nearly as bad as some people make out. It fits lovely and looks fantastic when on my wrist. I can't take my eyes of it!

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
Thanks. The Tag strap is ok. I was concerned about the strap after what I read on the forums but was reassured by MR. The strap is quite thin compared to Gen but not anywhere nearly as bad as some people make out. It fits lovely and looks fantastic when on my wrist. I can't take my eyes of it!

I have the grand Carrera RS and I really don't like the strap,also is very thin compared to the watch who is very thick.

So I thought to buy it with a rubber strap

krisstewart10

7/2/10
I have the grand Carrera RS and I really don't like the strap,also is very thin compared to the watch who is very thick.

So I thought to buy it with a rubber strap

Was going to get rubber strap but didn't suit this editon as the green stitching complemented the dials and other green accents. Agree the strap could be a little thicker but it's still very useable.

Sanderx

9/3/10
Wow the tag is sweet. Nice buy! However i cant find the exact one with green dials anywhere! Any help with that? Thaanks

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Wow the tag is sweet. Nice buy! However i cant find the exact one with green dials anywhere! Any help with that? Thaanks

Just send MR an email and ask, he can get just about anything. If he doesn't win dearer of the year next time around I will be very surprised indeed.

Col.

krisstewart10

7/2/10

Contact MReplica who will sort you out. Google marvellousreplica for his site and then contact him. You can find the watch on www.trustywatchguy.com among various others. If you google the watch as a Singapore 2009 ltd edition and send the pic to MReplica he will get it as that's what I did. Let me know how you get on.

Here's the direct link to the watch. http://www.trustywatchguy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=5695

cheers