• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Announcement

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hi ZF Boss.
He doesn't seem very happy does he?
Of course he is wrong, the factories very much do value our opinions and have done for several years. One of the factory bosses had our last RWI calendar on his office wall, a gift from myself via a dealer. Several of the top tier dealers supply feedback from the various fora to the factories when prototype pics are posted here (eg: the Black Bay).

The good news is that the real ZF Boss will soon be supplying news and info to one of our dealers to post here on his behalf.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Some folks have a warped way to get their "jollies"....especially if they're on the keyboard of a computer..what a douche.

renoz

25/5/12
Good that the false ZF boss started and "leaved" so at least the true one cam out!
if it's the true this time of course...and not again the uncle of the neithew which is friend of the daughter's dog which is now jailed becauae of eating the food of the ZF boss dog.... ;-)

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
From a bright side, at least he brought us some good news and hope they're legit tho. Because I'm so hyped about this 3878 spitfire. Hope in the future, someone like him can contribute and shed us some insight news that what was this original idea for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nigelgel

Known Member
22/1/15
The fake guy got us all started this section here. So he did contributed some I guess or else there won't be a section like this mainly for ZF or IWC info. It goes well I would say.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Great to part of this community.. I treasure the trust and during these occasions I like to give thanks to the mods that protect it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
That is all well and good, but what is the benefit for this guy to tell lies? Just to get some attention?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That is all well and good, but what is the benefit for this guy to tell lies? Just to get some attention?
There are several possible reasons (in addition to simple attention) which I'm not going to go into as they're none of our business.

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
In his very first post he admitted that he is not the boss of ZF, but has close ties to him (and YL), but because of his insider knowledge he could be named zfboss and that this is up to the board members, whether they want him to name like that. This is what I understood from the introduction.

The language barrier could have led to some wrong impressions and I would suggest to have some mercy with him, in case that all the given knowledge and details were correct.

But at the end of the day you know more than me. Just my two cents to reflect over the whole matter again. Thanks in advance.

Gesendet von meinem D6633 mit Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
In his very first post he admitted that he is not the boss of ZF, but has close ties to him (and YL), but because of his insider knowledge he could be named zfboss and that this is up to the board members, whether they want him to name like that. This is what I understood from the introduction.

The language barrier could have led to some wrong impressions and I would suggest to have some mercy with him, in case that all the given knowledge and details were correct.

But at the end of the day you know more than me. Just my two cents to reflect over the whole matter again. Thanks in advance.

Mate, he has NO TIES to ZF at all and that comes direct from the real owner of ZF. Yes he has some insider knowledge but no more than any of the more connected dealers. ZF asked he be removed on the basis that he did not speak for them. I'm not sure I can make it plainer than that.

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
In this case, he should take his place in HELL. Thanks for your clarifying comments. I'm just worried about losing valuable members who good contribute to the board with insider knowledge.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Wait... Is he the one that started the rumor about the supposedly incoming ZF RM011? Been trying to find the source of that info all week!

Sent from the RWI App

Dude, this thread is 3 years old.