Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

First Zenith - Pilot Extra.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Zenith - Pilot Extra.

Friends.
    I really like the pilot extra special 20. Fantastic watch. I have browsed the noob guide, NWBiGs, and there is Zenith Pilot Extra Special 20 - Black dial. Is it still up to date, that it's the best replica? I found it on InTime, but I also like Pilot Type 20 Extra Special 45mm Aged SS Case V6F 1: 1 Best Edition Brown Dial on Assolumate Strap A2824. Is this one from InTime, closer to GEN, or the other one? In general, all Zenith are beautiful. Can anyone speak and direct me? The Zenith Forum is not particularly crowded, so I have no where to get information from.
    greetings

I have that replica and I can only say go for it! It’s an amazing rep. I have the stainless version. I could post some photos for you if you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d like to see pics....which rep are you speaking of?

Comment

I’m talking about the V6F with ETA 2824 and sapphire glass. Bought it here actually, here’s the sales thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...sapphire-glass

I can take some photos of my own as well but I won’t be able to until after the weekend since I don’t have that watch with me right now. Unfortunately the photos in the sales thread doesn’t seem to work anymore. But you can certainly find photos of this version in other reviews etc around the web. I’ll try to post some as soon as I can.

Comment

I don’t know if this is classed as the brown dial or gray dial but here are some real life un-edited pics of V6f factory watch we had.

Quality is unbelievable.

If you like zenith, then V6F is a no brainier...you can just blind buy from your TD IMO. It’s that good.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Comment

SS V6F is super Rep ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X