• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC for Zenith Big Pilot Special Approved - Thanks TD Tim

kbates213

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/13
Sorry, messed up that last post. Anyway, anyone who can comment on the 45mm zenith vs a big pilot, I would appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Buy both and compare them yourself...you'll be so glad you did. I have way too many reps, hence the purge right now. These two watches are STILL my two favourites.

D

d4m.test

wow, this looks nice, is it a repl if Yes where I can get one ?

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
Sorry, messed up that last post. Anyway, anyone who can comment on the 45mm zenith vs a big pilot, I would appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've owned both. Zenith wears quite a bit smaller than the Big Pilot, due to 1mm smaller diameter, smaller sized lugs that curve downward, and a smaller lug-to-lug dimension of 54.5 mm vs 56 mm of the Big Pilot. It's definitely a noticeable difference.

kbates213

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/13
I've owned both. Zenith wears quite a bit smaller than the Big Pilot, due to 1mm smaller diameter, smaller sized lugs that curve downward, and a smaller lug-to-lug dimension of 54.5 mm vs 56 mm of the Big Pilot. It's definitely a noticeable difference.

Thank you. I am definitely going to try one out. I just need to decide which one now. I appreciate the information.