• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Found a ranger 9050

ken123

Known Member
8/9/19
found this ranger . The seller claims it is authentic but i think it is fake.Below are my points
1) 9050 should be shield dial
2) the movement without kif Stabiliser

dont know if the case is real or fake, What do u guys think?
the seller is selling at usd 1410

here are the photos

jelliottz

11/7/13
Looks like a gen 9050 case. The Ranger shared the reference number with standard Tudor dress watches. Looks like a Tudor rotor on a standard ETA 24xx movement. Hands are most certainly fake. Dial should have a - between Oyster and Prince on a Rose dial.

It's worth the sum of it's parts. Certainly not a genuine Ranger. Gen Rangers will have a $7-$9k price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 369mafia

ken123

Known Member
8/9/19
Looks like a gen 9050 case. The Ranger shared the reference number with standard Tudor dress watches. Looks like a Tudor rotor on a standard ETA 24xx movement. Hands are most certainly fake. Dial should have a - between Oyster and Prince on a Rose dial.

It's worth the sum of it's parts. Certainly not a genuine Ranger. Gen Rangers will have a $7-$9k price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes . i knew. the rose dial ranger is amazing
found a seller who is selling around 5800usd
seems it s a fairly deal

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It's fake, even the case. Lugs are completely uneven and the tube is brass. Crown is gen though.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadpan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

Caseback looks like it’s been sanded down, however the inner lugs and case looks brand new. Pristine

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
I agree with all comments here however that is the best small rose rep dial I have seen yet to date. The hyphen is the only tell.

the gen that you posted looks pretty good would like to see more pics of that one when , if you get it

ernestovidal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/11
Does anybody know where to source ranger dials, besides raffles and yuki (which are out of stock rn)????