• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WSO 1675 BEZEL VS MILK BEZEL

Kruska33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/19
France
Review WSO 1675 bezel vs milk one

I purchased recently a milk case set and WSO bezel here comparison.

First numbers comparison - WSO height's is thinner 2,07mm than 2,17mm

- WSO outer diameter is larger 39,75mm than 39,20mm

- WSO notching is larger 1,12mm than 0,95mm

- WSO inner insert [37,73mm] is larger better to fit the MILK fuchia insert

- WSO inner diameter retaining crystal ring [36,07mm] doesnt fit with the milk one need to sand a bite

- Here we can see there is not significant differences

- WSO shape has more angles. Notice WSO is polished on the side and MILK is brushed

- the notching is deeper and sharper on the MILK

- overall I prefer the WSO one cause is larger and the shape when you look at the side remind me a little the sub bezel's

i'am gonna try to make it compatible

Tione12

11/6/19
Thanks for taking the time mate! This info is really useful

Cosmograph4Ever

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/3/20
Great info! Could you try the fitment of the WSO bezel ring on the Milk retainer ring? Would be helpful to know if it would fit :) Thanks a lot!

Cosmograph4Ever

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/3/20
I also ordered another bezel assembly alternative today to have a try, from Clarks / nostalgia2000. I believe that the WSO bezel ring is actually more gen spec in terms of outer diameter, the Clarks seems to have the deeper ridges that I prefer for my early build. I‘ll also report on fitment. It’s a great price, $77,- for bezel ring, retainer, washer and insert as a set.

Kruska33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/19
France
i couldnt make it fit, i dont know how to procede sand is too long and unprecise. i try to force it but i bend the retaining crystal ring :(

Reactions: Bubbe Back1