Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feasibility of cartel/JKF daytona builds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Feasibility of cartel/JKF daytona builds

    Hey guys i've been on a vintage daytona craze and am looking to commission my next build and am looking for something more unique.

    Was thinking of either a 6265 big eyes or sigma dial or double signed dial or a 6240 with MK0 pushers.

    If i'm not wrong the ST19 cannot accept gen spec pushers due to the securing mechanism being different.

    Also idk if the viet dial manufactures produce double signed or big eyes or sigma dials. Could anyone chime in on the feasibility of any of these potential builds? Thanks!


    #2
    Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post
    Hey guys i've been on a vintage daytona craze and am looking to commission my next build and am looking for something more unique.

    Was thinking of either a 6265 big eyes or sigma dial or double signed dial or a 6240 with MK0 pushers.

    If i'm not wrong the ST19 cannot accept gen spec pushers due to the securing mechanism being different.

    Also idk if the viet dial manufactures produce double signed or big eyes or sigma dials. Could anyone chime in on the feasibility of any of these potential builds? Thanks!
    I know people have made the pushers work by attaching a small piece of metal or whatever so it would reach the movement.

    As for the dials, ruby will make you any custom dial you want but they’re never gonna be cheap. I think the last dial I asked about that she said would have to be a custom order was $600 or so. Not too bad but it’s not cheap either.

    You should talk to thesociety. He seems to make amazing Daytona builds. Not cheap but they’re f**kin AMAZING


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by bc1221 View Post

      As for the dials, ruby will make you any custom dial you want but they’re never gonna be cheap. I think the last dial I asked about that she said would have to be a custom order was $600 or so. Not too bad but it’s not cheap either.
      they are great indeed!

      how do you get this shipped from VN?

      Comment


        #4


        All my Daytonas are based on Cartel/JFK with ST19


        Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          great!
          Last edited by lolex_panelai; 14-02-20, 10:12.

          Comment


            #6
            what parts you used?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post
              Hey guys i've been on a vintage daytona craze and am looking to commission my next build and am looking for something more unique.

              Was thinking of either a 6265 big eyes or sigma dial or double signed dial or a 6240 with MK0 pushers.

              If i'm not wrong the ST19 cannot accept gen spec pushers due to the securing mechanism being different.

              Also idk if the viet dial manufactures produce double signed or big eyes or sigma dials. Could anyone chime in on the feasibility of any of these potential builds? Thanks!
              to be able to mount the original pushers you must absolutely reshape the case, because those of the cartel are completely wrong because they are too high and too wide, also you must lower the section of the housing of the buttons,
              And to do a good job you'd better buy a case of Phong with his good pushers and you'll get a great job.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by rangan View Post

                to be able to mount the original pushers you must absolutely reshape the case, because those of the cartel are completely wrong because they are too high and too wide, also you must lower the section of the housing of the buttons,
                And to do a good job you'd better buy a case of Phong with his good pushers and you'll get a great job.
                do you know how much phong charges for his case sets? I cant see any prices on his site.

                EDIT: nevermind, didnt realize you have to click the small shipping calculator to view the prices.
                Last edited by bigtiddygothgf; 16-02-20, 00:17.

                Comment

                Working...
                X